Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone really must buy a Chicken Kiev while they're over there

I need to know how similar they are to ones we get in England

The Chicken Kiev was invented in the St. Petersburg Merchants' Club in the early 20th century as Novo-Mikhailovsky cutlet, and was subsequently renamed Chicken Kiev by a Soviet restaurant

Hi maks welcome to the forum,
What do you think uefa will do tomorrow? Empty stadium is big possibility. Hope to visit kiev for the match, had a great time last visit for kharkiv. The Internet fighters will be here shortly dont bite.
I think you know that UEFA (FIFA too) is an organization of corrupt whores. I laughed loudly when the World Cup gave Russia and Qatar, leaving England not at affairs. So I would not be surprised if UEFA disqualified Stadium - GazProm in action!
As far as I know from sources in the club - or will be closed Fan Stand, or to be a big fine for the club, disqualification of whole stadium should not be.
p.s.: match Metalist-Everton was great!

Best make your lads aware that this is our veteran right back Tony Hibbert then not the afore mentioned president of Russia, there maybe a couple of banners with his face on.

69732.jpg
Do not insult such outstanding players, comparing him with the killer and schizophrenic - Putin.

Ho-ho-ho! Hi guys! Greetings from Ukraine!
Everything you need to know about a safe visit to Ukraine:
dickheads from Guingamp got in the face of vile provocation - they unfurled the flag of Russia with which we have a war, and chanted some garbage - just don' t [Poor language removed] up on this theme. Many guys from the fan firms were killed in the war against [Poor language removed] Russia.
If you masturbate on Russia, whole life dreaming Putin suck [Poor language removed] - you can try to do something similar as Guingamp, but then many of you back home in a black bag.
if you are going to support your club, drink cheap and tasty Ukrainian beer, then - you are welcome to Ukraine!
Used a translator, but you have to understand the essence.

Thanks for the welcome mate.
UEFA permitting, I'll be there.
I understand that the troubles with Russia make you very emotional but, like The Esk said, there was no need for the warning to be so graphic.
Looking forward to your cheap and tasty beer and would be happy to buy you one.
As Nikom Court said, there are guys on here who are going and we can do without responses from the Internet Warriors........please.

dickheads from Guingamp got in the face of vile provocation - they unfurled the flag of Russia with which we have a war, and chanted some garbage - just don' t [Poor language removed] up on this theme. Many guys from the fan firms were killed in the war against [Poor language removed] Russia.
If you masturbate on Russia, whole life dreaming Putin suck [Poor language removed] - you can try to do something similar as Guingamp, but then many of you back home in a black bag.
if you are going to support your club, drink cheap and tasty Ukrainian beer, then - you are welcome to Ukraine!

No need to get crazy over your flag. Evertonians wont mess with ukraine flag...why would they...we are on your side concerning crisis in your land. Koff Putin Koff Russia.

This is about football. Remember that.

Hi Maks, as you might have read it before, I'm a Guingamp fan. I got the review of a couple of fans who were in the away block last thursday (4 actually). The reports are all going in the same direction. No provocational flags were shown. NOTHING. The only flag who could have make some dumbass wrong were a french flag who was "sitting on some chairs" for the whole length of the game.

Beside that, our club is famous all over France for his fair play, we're first in "championship terraces" leaded by the french league itself. You can make an investigation yourself about trouble with ours fans, you'll never get any.

After the game we got a spectacular number of stupid banders, flags that we've been accused of. One photoshopes images we got from ukraine :
B-3AqxkWsAA53IA.jpg:large

Your club (Dynamo Kiev) has leaded a war propaganda against us. Do not trust them as Gods.

Cheers

Last edited:
@ciscouf @Maks

What happened in Kiev is nothing to do with us here at Everton.

If you wish to discuss it take in private or do it on another forum.

Thank you
He's saying at the affirmative that we had provocational flags. I'm just defending myself against those offensive and stupid accusations. I just suggest him to use "conditional" like I've done previously.

There is no reasons I'll have to keep going this conversation anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back