Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Maks

I've read of 2 places for Kiev's stadium:

National Sports Complex “Olympiyskiy”, вулиця Червоноармійська, 55, Kyiv

Or

Dynamo Stadium named after Valeriy Lobanovsky, вулиця Грушевського, 3, Kyiv

Which one is right?

The first one has a capacity of 70,000... the second one only has a capacity of 16,000... so i'm guessing it's the former. It's not Kiev's official stadium but it looks like they use it for European games at least (Guingamp played against them there)

Not sure if anyone else spotted this but looks like Dynamo are advertising ticket sales for the away leg on the 19th

flUQDIN.jpg

http://www.fcdynamo.kiev.ua/en/tickets/next_tickets/

The first one has a capacity of 70,000... the second one only has a capacity of 16,000... so i'm guessing it's the former. It's not Kiev's official stadium but it looks like they use it for European games at least (Guingamp played against them there)

Cheers lad.

Now my choice of hotel is even better!

XS3VzJI.jpg

Hey Maks

I've read of 2 places for Kiev's stadium:

National Sports Complex “Olympiyskiy”, вулиця Червоноармійська, 55, Kyiv

Or

Dynamo Stadium named after Valeriy Lobanovsky, вулиця Грушевського, 3, Kyiv

Which one is right?

Hi,
After Euro-2012, Dynamo Kyiv moved to the National Sports Complex “Olympiyskiy”, Ukraine, Kyiv, 03680,
St. Chervonoarmiyska 55.
At the Dynamo Stadium named after Valeriy Lobanovsky - played youth team.
match Dinamo - Everton at Olympiysky, if UEFA does not disqualify Stadium.

UEFA to announce disciplinary verdict concerning Dynamo on March 4
http://www.fcdynamo.kiev.ua/en/alln...stsiplinarnyy_verdikt_po_dinamo_kiev_4_marta/

On March 4 UEFA disciplinary committee will announce verdict concerning FC Dynamo Kyiv for incident involving fans that took place at the NSC Olimpiyskyi as the White-Blues faced EA Guingamp within the Europa League round of 32 second leg.

Last edited:

for the one who created the topic, correctly - Dynamo Kyiv, Kiev - it's [Poor language removed] Russian language.
for those who arrival at the game in Kyiv:
- currency in Ukraine - hryvnia (UAH)
- 1 pound you should get 35-37uah
- all taxi drivers will try to capitalize on you - I think you understand it, use public transport, it is very cheap.
for example:
you arrive at the airport Borispol -> Look for landing at Sky Bus
https://kbp.aero/en/transport/sky-bus/
at the Sky Bus you go to the station the subway - Kharkivska -> ride to the station Palats Sportu, or go here (5 minutes to the stadium), or -> transferring to another line, the station Ploscha Lva Tolstogo -> next station Olimpiyska (Olympiysky Stadium).
Ukrainians will be happy to help you, if you start a conversation with the words - Slava Ukraine! Слава Україні! (Glory to Ukraine!)
for example -
If you have questions, ask! I have a lot of time, lying on a drip))

I'm happy to drink beer with you, and not one, but I have to skip this match - I'm in the hospital after wounding, which was in a battle with Russian-terrorist invaders.

I hope the British were not so stupid as French

Thread title amended....

Why the drama about it all ?? a bit of crowd trouble, so what.

Its not like its fine coming to Goodison for some fans.

exactly, id be worried walking through all the tight terraced streets if i was an away fan.

Its probably going to be similar to being in a dodgy bar in town, dont be a prat and dont go off alone etc and you'll/we'll be fine.

Why the drama about it all ?? a bit of crowd trouble, so what.

Its not like its fine coming to Goodison for some fans.
lack of dead bodies, sorry. Home players replacing policemen & away fans forced to get away from the stadium.

"a bit of trouble" Next time, I hope we'll force our fans to stay in their box.

exactly, id be worried walking through all the tight terraced streets if i was an away fan.

Its probably going to be similar to being in a dodgy bar in town, dont be a prat and dont go off alone etc and you'll/we'll be fine.

Spot on. This is defo not a place to stand on the square trying to act all 'Englishman abroad', throwing cans around.

lack of dead bodies, sorry. Home players replacing policemen & away fans forced to get away from the stadium.

"a bit of trouble" Next time, I hope we'll force our fans to stay in their box.

Sorry mate, but you have gone way over the top. Dead bodies ??!!!

It seems like you have never been to many football games.

Not nice that you have suffered some shock at the game, but its nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back