Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
With thousands of tanked up scousers going over, i think they will soon realise the current wars/battles are nothing more than a pillow fight.

Naahhh were a peaceful kind really.

I think this whole 'Guincamp fans unfurling provocative banners' thing is a complete smokescreen.

They only took about 100-plus by all accounts and I would have thought it wholly unfeasible that they would have seen fit to be so unfathomably and unnecessarily provocative.

Has ANYONE got any photographic evidence to prove what is being used as an 'excuse' for the trouble?

UEFA must surely make them play behind closed doors (not good news for us that intended having another mini-football holiday in an interesting city), or play on a neutral ground (Cyprus would be rather nice...).

This wasn't a few things being thrown and a bit of handbags in the seats. It was a serious incursion resulting in the game having to be stopped.

Had it happened at an English club, there'd have been an uproar and we'd probably be banned already.

But they'll no doubt be fined about £20 and told not to do it again - leaving us all in limbo as to what to do and how it will go if/when we get there.

However, if they do decide to come round the track again, they may find a rather different reception awaiting them...

for the one who created the topic, correctly - Dynamo Kyiv, Kiev - it's [Poor language removed] Russian language.
for those who arrival at the game in Kyiv:
- currency in Ukraine - hryvnia (UAH)
- 1 pound you should get 35-37uah
- all taxi drivers will try to capitalize on you - I think you understand it, use public transport, it is very cheap.
for example:
you arrive at the airport Borispol -> Look for landing at Sky Bus
https://kbp.aero/en/transport/sky-bus/
at the Sky Bus you go to the station the subway - Kharkivska -> ride to the station Palats Sportu, or go here (5 minutes to the stadium), or -> transferring to another line, the station Ploscha Lva Tolstogo -> next station Olimpiyska (Olympiysky Stadium).
Ukrainians will be happy to help you, if you start a conversation with the words - Slava Ukraine! Слава Україні! (Glory to Ukraine!)
for example -
If you have questions, ask! I have a lot of time, lying on a drip))

I understand that the troubles with Russia make you very emotional but, like The Esk said, there was no need for the warning to be so graphic.
Looking forward to your cheap and tasty beer and would be happy to buy you one.
I'm happy to drink beer with you, and not one, but I have to skip this match - I'm in the hospital after wounding, which was in a battle with Russian-terrorist invaders.

No need to get crazy over your flag. Evertonians wont mess with ukraine flag...why would they...we are on your side concerning crisis in your land. Koff Putin Koff Russia.
I hope the British were not so stupid as French

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this whole 'Guincamp fans unfurling provocative banners' thing is a complete smokescreen.

They only took about 100-plus by all accounts and I would have thought it wholly unfeasible that they would have seen fit to be so unfathomably and unnecessarily provocative.

Has ANYONE got any photographic evidence to prove what is being used as an 'excuse' for the trouble?

UEFA must surely make them play behind closed doors (not good news for us that intended having another mini-football holiday in an interesting city), or play on a neutral ground (Cyprus would be rather nice...).

This wasn't a few things being thrown and a bit of handbags in the seats. It was a serious incursion resulting in the game having to be stopped.

Had it happened at an English club, there'd have been an uproar and we'd probably be banned already.

But they'll no doubt be fined about £20 and told not to do it again - leaving us all in limbo as to what to do and how it will go if/when we get there.

However, if they do decide to come round the track again, they may find a rather different reception awaiting them...

Yep I think they will find us quite accommodating

Just booked my flights, but I have 24hrs to pay (love Dubai!).

As long as we get a final decision by tomorrow night al be sorted!

you arrive at the airport Borispol -> Look for landing at Sky Bus
https://kbp.aero/en/transport/sky-bus/
at the Sky Bus you go to the station the subway - Kharkivska -> ride to the station Palats Sportu, or go here (5 minutes to the stadium), or -> transferring to another line, the station Ploscha Lva Tolstogo -> next station Olimpiyska (Olympiysky Stadium).
Ukrainians will be happy to help you, if you start a conversation with the words - Slava Ukraine! Слава Україні! (Glory to Ukraine!)

Hey Maks

I've read of 2 places for Kiev's stadium:

National Sports Complex “Olympiyskiy”, вулиця Червоноармійська, 55, Kyiv

Or

Dynamo Stadium named after Valeriy Lobanovsky, вулиця Грушевського, 3, Kyiv

Which one is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back