Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, Our fans love a good moan.

The game was played last Thursday. The UEFA board have to get all the reports of everything that happened back off all stakeholders then make a decision based on that. It's not unfair to imagine a week is a fair amount of time for that decision to be made as it's quite a big decision to be made.

There's a lot of money as well as a lot of people safety at stake here.

One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They proceeded to each buy a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick head. The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened. The Irishman too , picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT, YOU [Poor language removed]!"

I've already booked and I'm going to Kiev even if it's behind closed doors which is what i think will happen.

Apart from my personal loss of not going in, although I will try, it will suit us better if it's behind closed doors imo and I'm all about trying to win the tournament so I'm not arsed either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back