Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done me predictions, even took off the blue specs:

1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. Spurs
4. Man U
5. Liverpool
6. Chelsea
7. Everton

the thing with Liverpool is they're bound to thrash a big rival now & then, but they'll have a lot of games on, Klopp does well in getting his teams to latter reaches of cup tournaments, but also his teams lose consistency often enough, which means dropping considerable points in the league.

Man City are frankly too strong, they're arguably the strongest Prem team we've ever seen. Arsenal are showing signs of being really good under Emery, i expect them to win the mini-league between 2nd-6th. Spurs have a stability under Poch now, and Jose will grind out points to secure the last Champs League spot. Chelsea are a little confused nowadays but they're still good enough to secure top 6. We'll be best-of-the-rest again despite a crappy pre-season.

City will probably come back to Earth a bit but they were legitimately fantastic last year and even a small drop off will still have them in the high 80s for points. So Liverpool have to improve by in the 15-20 range. I don't see it. United will probably drop off, might be a year early for Chelsea, generally don't know with Spurs so second could be on for them but to me City will be comfortable again

I find the talk of Arsenal pushing for second a bit weird, given that most on here are saying that Liverpool will never bridge the gap to City from last season, whereas the gaps to Arsenal was much bigger. New manager and some good signings, granted, but I don't see them as anything other than pushing for a top 4 spot and probably missing out.

I find the talk of Arsenal pushing for second a bit weird, given that most on here are saying that Liverpool will never bridge the gap to City from last season, whereas the gaps to Arsenal was much bigger. New manager and some good signings, granted, but I don't see them as anything other than pushing for a top 4 spot and probably missing out.
You wish.

Outside of your bubble that’s how most people view Liverpool’s chances.
Seriously, the rest of the world is not in awe of this Liverpool team. Sorry m8.

Outside of your bubble that’s how most people view Liverpool’s chances.
Seriously, the rest of the world is not in awe of this Liverpool team. Sorry m8.
Where have I said they are, mate? This is the first time in years I actually EXPECT Liverpool to finish top 4.

Think Liverpool will be a lot stronger this year if the keeper is as good as people say, plus there midfield has got more depth.
Definitely top 4 with City, Man Unt, Spurs or Arsenal( don't know if they will get that new manager bounce, if they do them instead of spurs) , City to win it again , but expect the RS to be there main challengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back