• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Lampard answers a question posed to him about Klopp’s poverty pleading remarks and now RAWKists are onanising themselves into a frenzy about how Klopp has got to him. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.

The only surprise is that we are suprised (to paraphrase a famous quote!)
How Klopp could come out with that guff after spending what they have spent
is simply incredible. They have broken world record transfer values. They have put together
the most expensive team in PL history and he spouts that stuff...
He has turned into a parody of himself.

Lampard answers a question posed to him about Klopp’s poverty pleading remarks and now RAWKists are onanising themselves into a frenzy about how Klopp has got to him. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.

Credit to Lampard for calling him out on his delusional rubbish. As he said, Leicester was the only incredible story, everyone else has bought the league.

How is stephen warnock a pundit, literally did nothing but show upcoming left backs how to be a turd back up left back

Got a soft spot for this RS. Mainly cause he was Villas left back at my first away game, got dogs abuse... my mate who knew nothing about football was with me, he turned to me and said "why do they chant red and white sh!7e? No one is wearing red and white...?"

Credit to Lampard for calling him out on his delusional rubbish. As he said, Leicester was the only incredible story, everyone else has bought the league.

Lampard is turning into an absolute top bloke now. Talks sense every time I hear him. Always liked him since he was clearly the better half of the Lampard or Gerrard debate. I'd be absolutely made up if he won the league with Chelsea this season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back