• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Lampard is turning into an absolute top bloke now. Talks sense every time I hear him. Always liked him since he was clearly the better half of the Lampard or Gerrard debate. I'd be absolutely made up if he won the league with Chelsea this season.
Nah, he's still an utter Tory helmet, even if he was a far better player than Gerrard.

No wonder they're skint
Oh well, so sad, never mind

A 10-30% reduction in kit sales will mean they end up with less money than the New Balance deal.

Ah well, it's not like we are heading into a massive global recession or anything is it? They will be fine.

On another note, apparently John Henry is flogging his Florida home for some cash as well.

A 10-30% reduction in kit sales will mean they end up with less money than the New Balance deal.

Ah well, it's not like we are heading into a massive global recession or anything is it? They will be fine.

On another note, apparently John Henry is flogging his Florida home for some cash as well.
Whilst I wish no one loses their home, but that how's that deal with the devil going rs?

Read the headline and then read what he actually said that’s quoted verbatim in the article.

RS Echo at its most cultist.

I did love the bit in there where the 'journalist', if we may use that term loosely for the moment, firstly takes it as read that a contract extension to 2024 definitely means he will be there until then ( as if contracts are never, ever, broken), but goes on to state that the nine years that would add up to would be 'dwarfing' the seven year spells he had at German clubs. Does nine years really 'dwarf' seven years now?

I did love the bit in there where the 'journalist', if we may use that term loosely for the moment, firstly takes it as read that a contract extension to 2024 definitely means he will be there until then ( as if contracts are never, ever, broken), but goes on to state that the nine years that would add up to would be 'dwarfing' the seven year spells he had at German clubs. Does nine years really 'dwarf' seven years now?
He’d already been at Mainz for 11 years before getting the managers seat for a further 7, but yeah dwarfed or something.

Outlines next steps - yeah likely having a year off that was essentially what he said, but open to new contract concludes the RS Echo.

200k per week apparently. Seems a rather odd deal at £30m for a 29 year old whos best years are behind him.

Seems like Origi and Brewster will be sold to fund it. He's a good player, but a tad puzzling, seems a bit of panic has set in.

Suppose its the same argument as James Rodriguez, when you have the opportunity to bring in class try to do it. But 200k a week when he is 33, is the trap Barca sleepwalked into

Suppose its the same argument as James Rodriguez, when you have the opportunity to bring in class try to do it. But 200k a week when he is 33, is the trap Barca sleepwalked into

we didn't have to sell anyone to fund james though, nevermind two players, especially their two main strike backups for an area they're heavily stocked in. They spent £140m on keita, fabinho and oxlade-chamberlain to play in centre mid in the last couple of years. Weird decision to buy another.

I can't think of any strikers they'll have now after firmino if they got rid of origi and brewster. Their hedging their bets they'll get no injuries again like they usually do.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back