• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

How is stephen warnock a pundit, literally did nothing but show upcoming left backs how to be a turd back up left back
Bit sad of me really, but I've wondered from the outset about his emergence as a pundit. It's the "Ex-Liverpool Defender" that adorns his name. No mention of any of his other thirteen clubs or that whilst at Blackburn and Villa he made twice the number of appearances than he did as a Red.

YNWA being performed now lol

Coming from a small town in Ireland I don’t have the same vitriol to the RS as most on here as the focus from RS here has always been Man U (recall the ‘95 Cup final and my RS cousins jumping when we beat United). To a lesser extent they focused on Chelsea (Mourinho period) and over the last two years Man City. So we are rarely a target.

But today, a cousin I hadn’t seen since Christmas came round today and said...“do you know, since 2001 I’ve seen my club lift every trophy you can win, some multiple times over, while you’ve seen Everton win absolutely nothing”. I didn’t have any comeback for him.
A reply along the lines of "And did you know since 1985 i've seen liverpool murder, cheat, and whinge, all multiple times over. While you've seen everton...etc etc" should have sufficed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back