• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I don't get why people respond to the RS lurkers on here. They all seem to start off the same saying RS here in peace and then give a veiled compliment. Two responses later and they are in full blown cult mode slobbering all over the keyboard whilst their ma has the turkey twizzlers in the oven. She's hoping that her 40 year old is making these noises whilst looking at a bit of Barry Horne but she knows it's cult related nonsense.

Jotas price keeps going up 45 mill according to sky now....
But they're not like other clubs who can go out and spend silly money

Really sad that Sabutamol FC can't spend money like other clubs isn't it, even though they have broken transfer fee records recently?

That BBC interview were he pontificated about how virtuous and frugal they are has aged well, the absolute gobs***te!

Now he's spunking massive money on bench warmers like Jota?!! How anyone can listen to and take this clown seriously is beyond me!

So we spend £12m on James (assuming we paid the final year of his contract up front) around £22m on Allan and £20m on Doucoure and we are heavy spending Everton. Total around £54m.
Them lot, who apparently don't buy players spend £11m on the Greek full back, £25m on Thiago and now £45m on Jota. Total around £81m.

It's completely understandable as they won the league but the way it is reported is miles apart.

Is Jota quality though? Hes decent. I cant say much more than that. A solid, mid table sort of player.

Thiago is a good signing, albeit one they are typically going overboard on.

They need better squad players and Jota will be happy to be a bit part player.

Thiago is a very good signing... however it changes how they set up their midfield.

Instead of 3 workhorses, they'll have 2. If they keep the high full backs, there'll have about 6 players in attack so I can see them being very susceptible for a counter.

Don't understand that one. Better than what they have on the bench already, yes, but he's hardly what you'd call world class. I thought in this scenario they let go one of their sellable assets and then get an equally decent replacement in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back