• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Jota is a good Player. Very good actually. Would have loved him here.

But just don’t see where he fits into the Liverpool system? Seems to me like it’s a bit Shaqiri esque.

But guess we’ll see.

Love the hoops the kopites are jumping through to try and justify moving on 2 of their brightest prospects in Hoever and Brewster.

Why can't they just admit they are skint? I mean, the 2 they've brought in are quality and they'll still probably walk the league. But it's that cult mindset that you can't ever criticise the big red overlords or else... :lol:

Love the hoops the kopites are jumping through to try and justify moving on 2 of their brightest prospects in Hoever and Brewster.

Why can't they just admit they are skint? I mean, the 2 they've brought in are quality and they'll still probably walk the league. But it's that cult mindset that you can't ever criticise the big red overlords or else... lol

Tell you what I wish we could just bin off two redundant members of our squad and recoup £35m just like that.

Why can't they just admit they are skint? I mean, the 2 they've brought in are quality and they'll still probably walk the league. But it's that cult mindset that you can't ever criticise the big red overlords or else... lol

to be fair if we had managed to flog Lewis Gibson and Tom Davies to buy Thiago and Joto we'd all be doing cartwheels.

Hoever and Brewster were never going to make it at Liverpool

Liverpool have just got one of the best players in the world and also seem to be linked with one of the best players in the Premier League outside of a top 6 squad.... according to some of my friends on Facebook tonight

to be fair if we had managed to flog Lewis Gibson and Tom Davies to buy Thiago and Joto we'd all be doing cartwheels.

Hoever and Brewster were never going to make it at Liverpool

If we paid 45m for Jota, a striker who hasnt broken double figures for goals, I'd be highly concerned we would be compounding errors.

I'd also much rather keep Brewster.

Thiago is a good buy mind. I suspect there will be more outs, maybe Origi to pay for it.

Is Jota quality though? Hes decent. I cant say much more than that. A solid, mid table sort of player.

Thiago is a good signing, albeit one they are typically going overboard on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back