• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Andy Gerbil faced Robertson says Marcus Rashford could get a standing ovation at Anfield because of his free school meals campaign.
So while the rest of the country quietly admire the young man’s outstanding contribution to society, Furlough FC fans will jump on the bandwagon and make it about them.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some kind of banner.

Do find it funny the amount of media love in this is getting.

Champions of England didn't pull Bayern of a star player, they let him go as he was surplus.
I think Jota is a very good signing for them. Like someone mentioned I think the price is inflated because the way they wants to structure the payments.

They sold a defender back to Wolves for £12mill and may sell The Ox to them too. So that fee could balance out to very little.

Do find it funny the amount of media love in this is getting.

Champions of England didn't pull Bayern of a star player, they let him go as he was surplus.

They sold a defender back to Wolves for £12mill and may sell The Ox to them too. So that fee could balance out to very little.
Actually that's a very point. Might be mutually beneficial for both clubs to avoid shelling out.

Moral rectitude.....
Interesting.
And we're bitter.. ..
Virtually every club in the top division has a few high value transfers that dwarf the normal fan's financial wealth. Lampard was right to point out Klopp's hypocrisy.

Most managers don't make a big deal of it but it's only that gurning clown who is two faced enough to try and make the rs seem virtuous when they spend crazily on fees and wages as well as the actual transfers themselves.

Go get him Frank. I think you've got his number.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back