• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Any honest appraisal would at least raise the possibility that Klopp needs to break up that team and evolve into something else.

It's obvious that's what needs to be done.

Long may their analysis reign.
He has ran them into the ground with his version of genga pressing and heavy metal football, sod their careers, as long as he can have the glory of a couple of trophies for his cv. There is no way on Earth playing that type of football doesn't take time off your career. No secret when historically, Liverpool sell their strikers they are usually finished at the top level.

Last edited:

Had a little peek at Rawk. Endless stream of calling us bitter without irony. They're absolutely gutted about the stadium, and hide behind false concerns for our finances.
It's like they take this patronising "paternal" approach now about advising Evertonians what's best for Everton. Be it managers, signing new players, the new stadium....

FOOK RAAR OFF

Had a little peek at Rawk. Endless stream of calling us bitter without irony. They're absolutely gutted about the stadium, and hide behind false concerns for our finances.

Amazing how its not dawned on them that we are seriously finacially backed.

You don't spend hundreds of millions on a stadium and players when you have a penniless owner - we know that from experience during the Kenwright years.

@PITA

If theres 100 people who voted

39 say no pen + no red card

24 say pen and red

37 say pen

How many people believe that it was at least a penalty?
We've been through this.

Whilst I appreciate that you can work out that 61% of people thought it was a penalty it doesn't say '61% of people thought it was a pen'. You're bright enough to understand the difference.

You don't spend hundreds of millions on a stadium and players when you have a penniless owner - we know that from experience during the Kenwright years.

I think every summer they've said we are going to go bust, yet every summer we spend healthily. Surely you just learn you've got it wrong? I'm not sure how much more obvious it could be that a seriously wealthy man/group with a serious desire to spend to get Everton to the top has taken over Everton.

But I think this might be the problem they have, they spent money they didn't have, and now they know if they miss out on CL money they are in a mess, they are in a mess and we deserve credit for being one factor behind it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back