• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Yeah ill look into it seen a fella say 6 on twit seemed a bit long.

Would love to be unbeating for another few years at home now just to start singing dates at them. I'd take as many draws as it takes of needs be.

I remember not too long ago we was singing "its only been 10 years", they hadnt beat us for years.

New 'Kopite-logic'.

If you win loads of trophies...NONE of them are relavant unless you win the CL.
Unless its THEM winning a trophy....because it means more, because they have a lower net spend.

This translates to...."I'm really bitter and jealoius of Man City"
I imagined it would have started by now.
Anything Man City do will not be relevant unless they win the CL I expect, as that’s what it’s all about when the cult can’t win the league.

Yeah, you can't just 'claim' asthma, it would need to be diagnosed so I'm sceptical on the numbers, but no doubt that shenanigans are going on.
Just as in cycling the team / club doctor can diagnose an 'illness' and prescribe the required medication.
If that mediaction is is on the prohibited list a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) may be submitted.
As you say it is going on big time. Infact I'd say it was rife in virtually all professional sports.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back