• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Rangers have essentially won the League already, so Gerrard heading down South to manage Liverpool mid-season will hardly cause much upheaval

Watch this space I guess

Obviously I feel for Klopp in regards to what happened with his mum, but if he does indeed skip town after one loss to Everton after all the times he's given it the biggun after beating us it sure makes him look like a whinger and poor sport doesn't it?

gerrard will have learned a lot from lampard. Going to early the worst mistake & if it is into a mess of a rebuild he will avoid being the “moyes”

According to a source close to the club, of 35 players 22 are asthmatic – 63% of the squad, over five times higher than the 12% UK average. With so many sickly players and COVID-19 threatening these at risk players, it’s already dangerous. To keep the players at the max for an entire season, on numerous fronts, substances to enhance and support performance are needed.

gerrard will have learned a lot from lampard. Going to early the worst mistake & if it is into a mess of a rebuild he will avoid being the “moyes”

I agree with this. If Gerrard has sense, he sits this one out. Keeps learning with Rangers, maybe tries to get a different PL job etc. He also let's the guy who follows Klopp have the Moyes treatment, and ultimately have to balance the books, and he can either ride in at rock bottom, or when there is a bit of positive momentum the other way (like when Rodgers went there).

I get the feeling with where they are at, following Klopp, you really dont want that job.

According to a source close to the club, of 35 players 22 are asthmatic – 63% of the squad, over five times higher than the 12% UK average. With so many sickly players and COVID-19 threatening these at risk players, it’s already dangerous. To keep the players at the max for an entire season, on numerous fronts, substances to enhance and support performance are needed.

*cough* cheats *cough*

I've seen this brought up a few times, have to say i'm calling it lies and far fetched.

But, professional athletes will get tested numerous times to see if they have asthma. I'm including our own players into that equation.

Every sport is riddled with participants taking PED's.

I've seen this brought up a few times, have to say i'm calling it lies and far fetched.

But, professional athletes will get tested numerous times to see if they have asthma. I'm including our own players into that equation.

Every sport is riddled with participants taking PED's.
Yeah, you can't just 'claim' asthma, it would need to be diagnosed so I'm sceptical on the numbers, but no doubt that shenanigans are going on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back