• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

@catcherintherye adding you here too...

In their team Id say they have 2 'captains'.

VVD the captain of the defence and Henderson the captain in midfield.

What were seeing now is a team on a poor run with everyone pointing fingers at them and no leadership on the pitch.

Ive said it before but their next 3 games are sheff utd, chelsea and fulham.

Fail to get 6pts from those 3 games and theyre in big, big trouble.

I'd say the loss of leadership is important.

You only really find out about people in moments of difficulty, and in honesty when businesses/clubs start going backwards. It's fair to see most of those Liverpool lads have fluffed their lines. You look at that front 3, they have let the output drop at the exct moment they needed to step up.

In businesses in situations like they are in, you don't tend to stay at the "underperforming" stage much, it tends to descend into chaos. It did a bit with us and Martinez if you remember. I suspect their equivalent could be about to happen.

Obviously it is Liverpool, and they are used to doing well, but if you abstract that and look at it in the abstract, you'd be saying they were pretty close to implosion from the manager down. There's 3 months left of the season, and even though they are not in the CL, I can imagine a lot of them would happily sign off for 5th and the season to end.

the father of liverpool goalie Alisson has died in a drowning accident according to reports from

Sadly it appears to be true and is being reported from numerous sources now.
Thoughts with him and his family for their tragic loss.
Desperately sad for him and his family.

Let's hope the divvies slagging him on youtube channels and social media lay off the man and let him grieve.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back