• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Watching it back again and what exactly is Thiago supposed to be? He’s not a no10 because he’s got zero creativity and he’s not got the battle and spacial awareness to be a holding midfielder?

his pace dosen’t exactly set the world on fire either

Imagine buying him for the low low price of infinite James Rodriguezs
Carlo did say,I think, he went to the wrong team

Carlo did say,I think, he went to the wrong team
The question has to be asked though, anyone can look good in a team flying and with acres of space to play in

if you’re constantly being found out when you don’t have that it starts to look a lot more like a true measure of a player

as examples I’d present arteta and gueye; both looked better players when we were playing well but they still showed their quality when we struggled
From what I’ve seen of Thiago all he offers is possession stats and a bad attitude

Must be, just a weird thing to use as excuse as he been out for months.
Wonder how long the excuse of injuries is going to go on. Yes at CB there short but surely it would be better for them to have Henderson in the middle then at CB
They dominate the ball in most games so it’s not like they spend long periods under the cosh

honestly for the first goal the one most at fault is Robertson; sure the cbs didn’t clear very well but 40 yards from goal that’s not catastrophic
Look at Robertson down the bottom though, stood stock still as richy starts his run
Your first duty is to defend as a fullback
Here’s where he is to where he should be if he’s doing his job properly

if he is doing it properly richy has a much harder job to do

Attachments

• 6C700008-ADE6-48E6-ABA2-6214D9960DA2.webp
    6C700008-ADE6-48E6-ABA2-6214D9960DA2.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 69
  • F1E69604-DD99-4462-8F7C-028EF0F0F879.webp
    F1E69604-DD99-4462-8F7C-028EF0F0F879.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 70
I remember some on here were bigging up Henderson last season, but that entire midfield were passengers and now we're seeing what happens to Liverpool when the front three aren't carrying them and they don't have their best defensive players
Have never a player pushed by the media more for recognition, player of the year? He wasn't even in Liverpools top 5

Nurse! Please up the meds, the patients appear to be experiencing paranoid delusions again

Interesting he’s ignoring the hit job on Richarlison from the likes of carragher

Sane and Salah have been given free passes for diving from the media for ages, but now a small amount people FINALLY speak up and all of a sudden it’s a big conspiracy?

The media falls over themselves to suck LFC off

One week of semi-fair coverage and they’ve utterly lost their minds over it

honestly for the first goal the one most at fault is Robertson; sure the cbs didn’t clear very well but 40 yards from goal that’s not catastrophic
Look at Robertson down the bottom though, stood stock still as richy starts his run
Your first duty is to defend as a fullback
Here’s where he is to where he should be if he’s doing his job properly

if he is doing it properly richy has a much harder job to do

Also look at Henderson. Just no effort, intent, body shape or anything else to get back in and defend a ball in behind.

Nurse! Please up the meds, the patients appear to be experiencing paranoid delusions again

I mean they are just getting fair decisions now. 99% of neutral fans can see it. They are used to getting away with cheating, so it seems awful for them. This is just where they would always have been with fair officiating over the years. A mid table team.

It is worth pondering what has caused this move to fair officiating though (I mean I say fair, Arnold should still have been sent off last week). I do think their awful behaviour negotiating their botched plan for the pie in the sky "super" league (which has been chucked in the trash can by FIFA and that theirs not money for it, despite us being told we'd have had details in October) and then slagging off the broadcasters. If you bite the hand that feeds you, and you can't be expected when they stop giving you such a push and find better people to recieve it.

A super league is miles off, lets see where they are at when they have no money, and are languishing in the bottom half of the table. Nobody will be interested in them, but loads will still want to watch the PL.

Didn’t say there was anything wrong mate.

I was just amazed by the numbers.
If that Red kid in his bedroom is trousering serious wonga and setting himself up for life by acting a tit for a couple of seasons, fair play to him as well.
I know the lad off the Anfield Agenda has said he wants to buy a house for his family
If he is in Dublin he is looking at 400k euro minimum so fair play to him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back