• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Given the immediate venom aimed towards Pickford for what was nothing more than a clumsy tackle I'm convinced he was already injured and they've used the incident to cover themselves / damage us.

VVD's early season performances against Leeds and Aston Villa were conical. I've always considered him overrated but there was some drop off in his game there.

#Imperious No More.
When Klopp gave an interview after the game, he touched on this. I always thought the way he walked of unaided, seemed ok to me.

They're not actually gonna have a parade are they? Absolute state of that.

Thought they had their Covid celebration at the Pier Head last year,Carralaar was there firing rockets off wasn't he? lol lol lol Seriously though, how sad are they?I reckon if this goes ahead, the council should allow us two celebrations for our 1915/1939 titles as the war broke out and we never had them;)lollollol

Definitely something not right about that injury, walked the longest route off the pitch with barely a limp only to be pronounced dead, the propaganda against pickford and Everton was over the top even for them, he was a liability at the start of the season , shipped 7 against villa and should of been 6 against leeds.
It can happen like that mate, my first ACL rupture was similar, in agony for 5 minutes then able to carry on with stuff (apart from twisting/turning). Looking at the mechanics of the challenge and collision from Pickford was classic ACL rupture territory.

It can happen like that mate, my first ACL rupture was similar, in agony for 5 minutes then able to carry on with stuff (apart from twisting/turning). Looking at the mechanics of the challenge and collision from Pickford was classic ACL rupture territory.

always remember Steve stone (not one for the kids) did his ACL, never really recovered - looked minor at the time

always remember Steve stone (not one for the kids) did his ACL, never really recovered - looked minor at the time
Had no luck that fella.

Stone was born in Gateshead.[1] began his career at Nottingham Forest, where, despite suffering three broken legs, he managed to establish himself as a vital team player, and also earned a call up to the England squad, making his international debut in 1995 against Norway.

Stone's career at Leeds was short-lived. He was injured in training as soon as he joined the club, and it took him most of his first season to recover from the tendinitis in his Achilles tendon due to contracting MRSA after the operation and then having to have a further two operations for the MRSA.

Had no luck that fella.

Stone was born in Gateshead.[1] began his career at Nottingham Forest, where, despite suffering three broken legs, he managed to establish himself as a vital team player, and also earned a call up to the England squad, making his international debut in 1995 against Norway.

Stone's career at Leeds was short-lived. He was injured in training as soon as he joined the club, and it took him most of his first season to recover from the tendinitis in his Achilles tendon due to contracting MRSA after the operation and then having to have a further two operations for the MRSA.
Being born in Gateshead, poor lad, nothing down for him from the start

Thought they had their Covid celebration at the Pier Head last year,Carralaar was there firing rockets off wasn't he? lol lol lol Seriously though, how sad are they?I reckon if this goes ahead, the council should allow us two celebrations for our 1915/1939 titles as the war broke out and we never had them;)lollollol
Might as well have another one for the 1969-70 title win, I missed that one as I had the mumps...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back