• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They could have a parade now before the title retention is mathematically impossible.

Similar to how they were awarded the League trophy. The squad on an open top bus waving to non-existant fans. Close ups only to hide the reality and future proof the celebration in pictures.

The bus could have speakers blasting out the theme tune of On The Buses on repeat.

Definitely something not right about that injury, walked the longest route off the pitch with barely a limp only to be pronounced dead, the propaganda against pickford and Everton was over the top even for them, he was a liability at the start of the season , shipped 7 against villa and should of been 6 against leeds.
Eh, you can walk on an acl. I walked around with a fully torn acl for a few months with no ill effect. Of course it was initially diagnosed as a sprain so I was fat stupid and happy I guess.

Tore mine trying to head one in off a crossbar rebound. Nobody in front of me...goalie was on the ground. Screamed like a girl but was able to walk on it a few minutes later.

It can happen like that mate, my first ACL rupture was similar, in agony for 5 minutes then able to carry on with stuff (apart from twisting/turning). Looking at the mechanics of the challenge and collision from Pickford was classic ACL rupture territory.
ACL people never shut up about it, amirite?
(See my post below)

I never feel The Hinch gets the credit he deserves to be honest

One of the best left backs Everton have had during the Premier League Era
Hinchcliffe was a distinctly average player, serious slap of a ball though. Slow as a hearse, big Joes system made him look relatively good for a while. Listening to him on sky you would think he had been a hybrid of Roy Keane and Rui Costa, a bad bad tit

Given the immediate venom aimed towards Pickford for what was nothing more than a clumsy tackle I'm convinced he was already injured and they've used the incident to cover themselves / damage us.

VVD's early season performances against Leeds and Aston Villa were conical. I've always considered him overrated but there was some drop off in his game there.

#Imperious No More.
Like Madonna’s bra? He is a bit of a tit after all, especially with that man bun.

How can they think refs are against them? Are they insane? The only reason there not getting there normal decisions is because VAR is being fine fairly now and there not getting 100% of the dodgy decisions just 50%
They twist everything to make themselves appear to be the victims.

The VAR check on the penalty was in their favour as it was to check for a sending off. By the laws of the game it should have been a red card.

Mane should have gone in the first Derby for kicking out at Mina too.

They could have a parade now before the title retention is mathematically impossible.

Similar to how they were awarded the League trophy. The squad on an open top bus waving to non-existant fans. Close ups only to hide the reality and future proof the celebration in pictures.

The bus could have speakers blasting out the theme tune of On The Buses on repeat.
Damn it I have a picture in my head now of Jurgen Klopp whining "I hate you Butler" !

Eh, you can walk on an acl. I walked around with a fully torn acl for a few months with no ill effect. Of course it was initially diagnosed as a sprain so I was fat stupid and happy I guess.

Tore mine trying to head one in off a crossbar rebound. Nobody in front of me...goalie was on the ground. Screamed like a girl but was able to walk on it a few minutes later.
I torn mine thought I broke my leg I was in that much pain , couldn't walk without crutches for weeks, doctor said I'd all I'd done was stretched it.

Had no luck that fella.

Stone was born in Gateshead.[1] began his career at Nottingham Forest, where, despite suffering three broken legs, he managed to establish himself as a vital team player, and also earned a call up to the England squad, making his international debut in 1995 against Norway.

Stone's career at Leeds was short-lived. He was injured in training as soon as he joined the club, and it took him most of his first season to recover from the tendinitis in his Achilles tendon due to contracting MRSA after the operation and then having to have a further two operations for the MRSA.
He was an excellent player but after reading that he was jinxed!

Hinchcliffe was a distinctly average player, serious slap of a ball though. Slow as a hearse, big Joes system made him look relatively good for a while. Listening to him on sky you would think he had been a hybrid of Roy Keane and Rui Costa, a bad bad tit
I agree with you him about the way he commentates - it’s not very good at all.
But he was a half decent player.

They twist everything to make themselves appear to be the victims.

The VAR check on the penalty was in their favour as it was to check for a sending off. By the laws of the game it should have been a red card.

Mane should have gone in the first Derby for kicking out at Mina too.
Prior to Virgil getting injured, he had steamed into at least two of are players in the 5 minutes before that incident,
if you give it out except at some point to get it back,
was Pickford supposed to say OK mate clatter me as well while you're at it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back