• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I left this one out.

screen-shot-2020-10-17-at-21-49-55-png.104791
Jesus. High foot, studs showing. Deserves to be not playing for the season if you ask me. Got away with one there VD.

The thing is, Pickford will have seen him play the tough guy with James and DCL, then saw him come flying at himself, foot raised, and thought, fvck you mate, I’m coming in to make sure I don’t get hurt.
I can’t believe no one from Everton or any other Pro’s have looked at the big picture and called him on it.
Basically the lanky ****house bully got his comeuppance
Anyone who has played footy, even at a decent amateur level will know full well the James and DCL incidents played a huge part in Pickfords mindset.
It’s how the game has always been played at all levels, you go around being the big man you’re gonna get a few back. Remember doing it myself at under 14 level, some lad going round crunching our small fast players so I went through him next time he got the ball, ref walked over and said ‘I know why you’ve just done that, if you do it again, you’re getting a card’... that’s football, you make you’re own karma!

This is interesting, the 2 teams behind Liverpool play each other in a game in hand, with us and Liverpool level and Villa one point behind them but better goal difference.
Provided Villa see out a win here, if our game in hand was this week regardless of the score Liverpool are guaranteed to drop a place, one of us would go above them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back