• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Hodgson, Howe, Moyes, Pardew, Coppell, Rodgers and Wilder have won it this century for not winning anything those seasons.
And that's fine, but has klopp been better than Pep? Has he done a better job than Howe this season, or thomas Frank?

Could argue that Pep has spent more so its easier, but Liverpools squad was hardly bought at a car boot sale. He did as expected with the value/cost of his squad.

Woeful.....

The parade will take place on Sunday, May 29, the day after the Reds’ exploits in the Champions League final.

It will start from 4pm and will be expected to take a number of hours to reach the end of the route.

As the date for the parade falls on the anniversary of the Heysel Stadium disaster, tributes will be paid to the 39 supporters who lost their lives in Brussels in 1985.

This Is Anfield website.

Woeful.....

The parade will take place on Sunday, May 29, the day after the Reds’ exploits in the Champions League final.

It will start from 4pm and will be expected to take a number of hours to reach the end of the route.

As the date for the parade falls on the anniversary of the Heysel Stadium disaster, tributes will be paid to the 39 supporters who lost their lives in Brussels in 1985.

This Is Anfield website.
Just when you think that they cant get any lower than a rattlesnakes belly.

Have in in Monday. Howabout Wednesday evening to kick off the really long weekend and let them enjoy themselves with no reason to write off the next day.

Woeful.....

This Is Anfield website.

hope it's directed away from the Liver buildings..

Nothing is good about any of them . Once someone tells me they support them then they are as good as dead to me .
Totally agree in relation to footy mate - they become different maniacal idiots who cannot be reasoned with or talked to without problems, but I’ve got good mates and family who are rs who are sound, normal, lovely people - I can’t say there is nothing good about any of them, sorry!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back