• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Horrible this tosser.
Can’t disagree with your overall character judgement based on his past remarks and actions but I think in this case he’s speaking plainly as a professional athlete representing his country. Off the field appropriate sympathies and empathies. On the field during the game both nations players giving it their all. I don’t see anything wrong with him saying that.

Good, he will go on a free then. Rather that than someone hand over £100m for them. Lets hope Mane does the same. They also have Firmino, Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain with 1 year left.

They'll somehow find a way of recouping the money. Bournemouth are back in the premier league and will no doubt blowing their entire budget on RS flops. Expect a £50m bid for Minamino in the next few days.

I do hope there is no trouble with the rs in Paris.
The paper "le parisien" is already concerned about an influx of hoards from Liverpool, they have a bad reputation for trouble and bad behaviour it states.
If there is trouble it reflects on all us brits living here in France.

There will be trouble, it follows them like tick follows tock.

My only hope is that the French police will react with such brutality it will stop any loss of life of innocents.

There will be trouble, it follows them like tick follows tock.

My only hope is that the French police will react with such brutality it will stop any loss of life of innocents.
The Paris law enforcement people have enough on their hands at the moment, demos about almost anything and part of the transport system is on strike.
I'm sure they won't take kindly to a load of foreigners causing trouble.

The paper "le parisien" is already concerned about an influx of hoards from Liverpool, they have a bad reputation for trouble and bad behaviour it states.
If there is trouble it reflects on all us brits living here in France.
If there is any trouble I hope no French police officers get hurt, or Madrid fans.

If there is trouble it reflects on all us English living here in France.
Fixed that for you ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back