• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Like they were told to do - again, according to the information available - and it seems many turned up at 6-7pm. Which is 3-2 hours before KO time?

That's surely enough time to reasonably expect to be able to get in.

And UEFA initially said it was down to late fans but then they changed their tune and said it was down to the tickets.

Think it was Oliver Kay who said he arrived at 6-6:30 and said the crowd had already formed by then... 3 hours before KO...
my slight of hand now. no mention of "official" anything in there let alone time. and 6-6:30 aint the 3 hours grace you cut hereafter. just a little clear up.

sound.

You are defo a kopite leaning wannabe journo. I’m sure of that
Well, you're wrong. On both counts. I just don't like seeing people tear-gassed because they support a club I don't like, and then have the same authorities that mismanaged the situation have the gall to double down on a blatant lie, then blame it on 'certain English clubs'.

Meanwhile, yesterday, Saint-Etienne fans stormed onto the pitch and threw flares and smoke bombs at their own players. The Auxerre manager was hit by tear gas from the police that responded.

People in glass houses and all that.

Someone should give him Duncans number, so he can sh1t his kecks again.

He proper bottled it with Roy Keane as well didnt he? When did he become a hard man? He was a pound shop Robbie Savage wasnt he?
Must be a RS thing, Henderson used to a harmless little gel headed quim, now he's a red faced chihuahua on steroids snarling at everyone with his dodgy gait

Well, you're wrong. On both counts. I just don't like seeing people tear-gassed because they support a club I don't like, and then have the same authorities that mismanaged the situation have the gall to double down on a blatant lie, then blame it on 'certain English clubs'.

Meanwhile, yesterday, Saint-Etienne fans stormed onto the pitch and threw flares and smoke bombs at their own players. The Auxerre manager was hit by tear gas from the police that responded.

i seen that . It was moody and St etienne are renowned for having ground closures due to fan trouble .

as much as I don’t like tear gassing people I hate kopites devine right to get into any big game by hook or crook at the expense of their own people even more . They are a stain on this city and you can’t help waving your red Pom poms in the air for them,

GO BUNKERS

Noticed that the BBC carried that story. Haven't seen many other stories about European fan misbehaviour. Surely a coincidence that it was a French match and French fans misbehaving. Got to be!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back