• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I have a great idea to stop all the trouble, it's called do what you are told. The club says don't travel without a ticket, that's it, simple.
Nailed it, and if you do decide to travel without a ticket don’t go near to the ground.

Problem is that reichsfuhrer shippmann told them to all go over as Paris is plenty big enough to handle them, just as he’s done it again with his distasteful and stupid comments about booking hotels to Istanbul, to play up to the kopite hoards - he should be publicly lambasted by all media, but he won’t be - he’s brilliant isn’t he, that jergen?
Kopite rioters put the coppers in the position where they had to take indiscriminate action to save ALL lives in the Liverpool end.

Any pepper spray that got into innocent Liverpool fans got there because of their own 'urchins' and assorted criminal organisations.

The CRS prevented another Hillsborough...THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH.
That will be the last thing reported mate, even after this enquiry - lives were saved by the actions of the police, without question.

The whitewash is staggering - yes, the French police were badly organised and clearly some innocent rs were badly affected by their responses, but I’m not sure what else the police could have done - the RS have form for this, we have seen it at every final they get to, in particular Athens, which was scarily overcrowded by ticketless and blag tickets rs fans according to my rs brother in law who was there.

This weekend they have been no different, but the whitewash is on.

I know there's plenty of dodgy people from anywhere mate, and I know that Liverpool fans is notoriously bad for it.

I still don't think 40,000 were denied entry... because people would have been killed if 120,000 people turned up to the ground.

I can fully see 40k or more having gone to Paris without tickets.
are you thick or being deliberately obtuse? the 30-40k attempted ticket presentations has been explained yet you still peddle this 30-40k extra people line.

And even that is clearly nonsensical and has been called out at such.

Anyway I'm done, I just checked the site and thought I'd reply.

I just hope something similar doesn't happen to us next time we ever get to go to France or Spain or the like on a proper European away.

I'd trust that our fans would behave better than RS ones. I also saw what happened in Lille for no reason.

Does anyone know what happened in Lille then ??

Becasue my view on it was that it escualted as some fans starting to throw bottles at the police who went into the crowd ot target 1 or 2 known infividuals !?!

Since you've tagged me, no I'm not a scouser, I didn't claim to be an expert on scousers.

But you're the one that sounds like Tony Evans here pal. There's scroats from everywhere, every walk of life. I'm sure some of them - plenty of them - were at the Stade de France the other day, and those people need to be held accountable.

Doesn't mean the policing or authorities were right, doesn't mean UEFA were right to lie about fans turning up late, doesn't make it all okay that it happened. Perhaps if the police hadn't reacted like they did, to whoever they reacted to, then we'd have been able to see all these problems were definitely down to those criminal scouse masterminds that are a different breed to anyone else.

Let's hope there's more transparency going forward then it can be clear what happened either way.

Do you also believe it was an Everton fan that fired fireworks at the Liver buildings mate?

That will be the last thing reported mate, even after this enquiry - lives were saved by the actions of the police, without question.

The whitewash is staggering - yes, the French police were badly organised and clearly some innocent rs were badly affected by their responses, but I’m not sure what else the police could have done - the RS have form for this, we have seen it at every final they get to, in particular Athens, which was scarily overcrowded by ticketless and blag tickets rs fans according to my rs brother in law who was there.

This weekend they have been no different, but the whitewash is on.
The reach of Murder Inc. stops at the English Channel.

You keep repeating 40k ticketless fans . It was 30/40k ATTEMPTS at gaining entry . you are making any argument you have null and void by repeating this

You are wasting your time mate. He just doesn’t get it. Can’t seem to grasp that it was estimated 30/40k attempts were made to gain entry via fake or no ticket. He further can’t grasp that the same person turned away at gate D, will try at gate E and so on.

He’s also deliberately ignoring 3000 extra fans actually made it in via a fake, or no ticket at all. The evidence of such is on pics of the stairwells inside the stadium being chocker at the Liverpool end, when compared to the Madrid end.

All the videos of kopites jumping over fences and ramming down gates outnumbering security didn’t happen, we all imagined it.

Wasting your time with this fella. 24 hours of him talking wham, defending kopite behaviour is strange to say the least.

Anyone with half a clue about Liverpool's fans knows the culture is a riotous one.

They cant get to any event without there being trouble...many times it ends up being fatal.

This is not a stretch as a claim. It is right on the money and a very fair evaluation of that club's fans.

The whole of football knows what goes with Liverpool FC: murder and mayhem.

The football world knows, despite the Herculean efforts at another media cover up.

I know there's plenty of dodgy people from anywhere mate, and I know that Liverpool fans is notoriously bad for it.

I still don't think 40,000 were denied entry... because people would have been killed if 120,000 people turned up to the ground.

I can fully see 40k or more having gone to Paris without tickets.
My grandson went, he flew out on Saturday dropped his gear off at the hotel and went straight to the ground. He got through the checkpoints easily and he told me he had to go through the Liverpool end of the concourse to get to where his ticket was for in the Uefa neutral stand. The Liverpool end was chaotic and he had to climb down to a road to get there. He said the turnstiles were blocked at the Liverpool end with people arguing and pushing and shoving, when he arrived at his gate he was searched and then let in. All this begs the question, why was it blocked? Could it just be problems with blag tickets and jibbers causing this to happen?

Anyone with half a clue about Liverpool's fans knows the culture is a riotous one.

They cant get to any event without there being trouble...many times it ends up being fatal.

This is not a stretch as a claim. It is right on the money and a very fair evaluation of that club's fans.

The whole of football knows what goes with Liverpool FC: murder and mayhem.

The football world knows, despite the Herculean efforts at another media cover up.
Yep, wherever they go there will always be a majority who spoil it for the peaceful minority.

You are wasting your time mate. He just doesn’t get it. Can’t seem to grasp that it was estimated 30/40k attempts were made to gain entry via fake or no ticket. He further can’t grasp that the same person turned away at gate D, will try at gate E and so on.

He’s also deliberately ignoring 3000 extra fans actually made it in via a fake, or no ticket at all. The evidence of such is on pics of the stairwells inside the stadium being chocker at the Liverpool end, when compared to the Madrid end.

All the videos of kopites jumping over fences and ramming down gates outnumbering security didn’t happen, we all imagined it.

Wasting your time with this fella. 24 hours of him talking wham, defending kopite behaviour is strange to say the least.
it may even be simpler than that, stick a ticket under the reader, it doesn't read so you stick it under again, it doesn't read so try a last time and when it doesn't read (1 ticket, 3 attempts), you are asked to move aside as Sebastian from Berkshire behind wants to get in and has a bit of gas in his eyes. The first guy, especially if he has a real ticket but cant get in because Tarquin from Cheltenham got in first with a copy of his ticket, gets irate at the turnstile and the security/cops gas them out of the way, to let others have a go at the turnstile.

Last edited:
Yep, wherever they go there will always be a majority who spoil it for the peaceful minority.
It's the culture. And that culture is now being deepened and encouraged by the Kopite cheerlieading squad in the media and amongts politicians without the sense they were born with looking to keep their comfy positions in life, so it will happen again and again and we'll see another tragedy sometime in the future with that football club.

They are a club geared up to cause disasters.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back