• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Tune in tonight for this comprehensive and wide ranging investigation into the Champions League Final "tragedy". Expect condemnation of all those responsible: UEFA, the French police, those pesky local youths etc. Let's see if there is also any consideration of the fake ticket issue other than just blaming UEFA for initially exaggerating the numbers involved.
View attachment 187450
Have they mentioned Klopp told the fans to go even if they did not have tickets?

Have they mentioned yet the RS fans who were bragging about having blag tickets and bunking in?

Have they mentio..... Nah! stuff it, we know they won't mention anything.

Last edited:

BBC in 'backing the Establishment Club' shock horror.

We've got David Conn to look forward too as well.

39 people killed in one of their riotous European finals - a final expunged by the BBC from history. But a few people get sore throats in this one and it's a tragedy.

The horrific peado employing scum.

We sure have, Dave.

Once again weaponising Hillsborough to shut down the truth about Paris.

They have just won their cup final for the season and all they are doing is whinging about the officials and not getting fouls given.

They are a parody. When it's their players, the tackles are fine ala VVD on Onana.(you could find 4/5 examples per game they get away with which could break legs)

Also, not sure if anyone saw in the first half, but something between Robertson and Silva (I think) and 2 yards infront of the ref with the ball out of play as Silva was moving away, Robertson 2 handed shoved him. Nah that's fine.

We sure have, Dave.

Once again weaponising Hillsborough to shut down the truth about Paris.

I normally steer clear of commenting on anything to do with Hillsborough. I was 7 and at Villa Park. I went to every game of that cup run and the terraces were genuinely scary. Football fans were treated disgracefully and too many people were allowed to cram into stands.

Following that awful tragedy where people lost friends and family, changes were made to make sure it never happens again.

Anyone who turns up without a ticket or a fake ticket and tries to bunk is insulting the memory of those who died. There were thousands that tried it in Paris. The security protocols at that stadium have dealt with bigger events and without trouble. How Liverpool FC and its fans are trying to deflect blame is disgusting. Klopp told people to travel and the club requested tickets that were a forgers dream. Far too many turned up. People with genuine tickets will have had issues as blaggers will have already had the identical code scanned.

I take it the Hendo race claim has been brushed under the carpet by now too.

I mean in just over the last week their captain has been accused of racism, manager has cried it isn't fair that they only have the third highest amount of money to spend (out of 20), manager been sent off, fans thrown coins at the away manager and piss over away fans and attacked the opposition bus (again).

Have I missed anything?

If it were Millwall there would be a special pull out in the papers about hooligans.

I normally steer clear of commenting on anything to do with Hillsborough. I was 7 and at Villa Park. I went to every game of that cup run and the terraces were genuinely scary. Football fans were treated disgracefully and too many people were allowed to cram into stands.

Following that awful tragedy where people lost friends and family, changes were made to make sure it never happens again.

Anyone who turns up without a ticket or a fake ticket and tries to bunk is insulting the memory of those who died. There were thousands that tried it in Paris. The security protocols at that stadium have dealt with bigger events and without trouble. How Liverpool FC and its fans are trying to deflect blame is disgusting. Klopp told people to travel and the club requested tickets that were a forgers dream. Far too many turned up. People with genuine tickets will have had issues as blaggers will have already had the identical code scanned.

I don't understand why their fans and the club aren't mentioning this. You saw people bragging on twitter about getting fake tickets and when those who had genuine tickets (eg: Derek from Devon) couldn't get in they where in tears - why can't they speak up and condemn those bunking in etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back