• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

nI’m saying it’s both dumb and pathetic to label demographics of millions based on the actions of a few, which is exactly what you are doing.

If you are consistant with your logic then you must also think it’s fine to label all muslims as terrorists because a small percentage commit terrorist attacks ?

If Liverpool fans can be blanket labelled as murderers because of a tiny percentage of fans behaviour then your own logic dictates it’s fine to label all Evertons fans as racist because of a tiny percentage of our fans behaviour.

Its dumb stance to have and I’m pretty sure you know it’s dumb but are too stubborn to admit it.
I think what you're failing to grasp here is that if you place yourself in the position of blaming every other fanbase for victimising you then you better be pristine yourself....and that isn't the case...as I and many others have pointed out.

That's a spurious argument.

You're comparing what a load of Everton fans sang years ago with the murder of footbal fans? And Everton were far from the worst offenders, btw. Look at clubs like Celtic that threw bananas at Mak Walters multiple times, and Liverpool's institutional racism over not playing Irish players until the 80s and that club and its fans backing a racist like Suarez.

Utter nonsense intervention.
i mean theres plenty to give them stick over without making stuff up

Note the presentation: "Man City say their team bus was attacked".

The pitch leaves doubt that it happened.

Typical of the reporting of the Establishment Club.
If its anything like the last assault on the Man City team bus, CCTV footage, if any, will be deemed 'inconclusive' ... which is RS speak shorthand for 'they weren't even switched on'. Carte blanche again for their sweaty arsed yobs to do as they like.

If its anything like the last assault on the Man City team bus, CCTV footage, if any, will be deemed 'inconclusive' ... which is RS speak shorthand for 'they weren't even switched on'. Carte blanche again for their sweaty arsed yobs to do as they like.
No other team's fans would get away with this.

FFS, there's hundreds of the hard faced gets claiming compo for causing a riot in Paris and the media dont even make the connection between City's bus and their behaviour elsewhere.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back