• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Don't usually like talking about them but it's delicious how mental their fan base is, utter meltdown saying they are finished, need a new team etc. This is the same one that beat city last week right?

I think this might be more about the modern fan who posts on forums but If you can beat the best teams you have more than a good chance in the cups, no one has a right to win every game. I would hope I would just be able to enjoy the ride if we have a decent team. If you are winning stuff and more games than you lose and you still don't enjoy it then what the hell is the point supporting a team in the first place.

He could not hide it could he. Then he had to watch Haaland bang in two before sitting through Everton being all boss like.

You could see his little goblin veins bulging out of his baldy bonce when he was saying "yes great result for Forest though their manager will want them to be a lot more expensive than that as thr season goes on"..........erm no he won't you bitter baldy goblin, he'll take a result any which way he can as their aim is to survive

"Wah wah wah they wouldn't let Wiverpool win mummy, wah wah wah".

Then just to give him another kicking, like tou said, Haaland scores a couple and he just wants to sink under the table

You could see his little goblin veins bulging out of his baldy bonce when he was saying "yes great result for Forest though their manager will want them to be a lot more expensive than that as thr season goes on"..........erm no he won't you bitter baldy goblin, he'll take a result any which way he can as their aim is to survive

"Wah wah wah they wouldn't let Wiverpool win mummy, wah wah wah".

Then just to give him another kicking, like tou said, Haaland scores a couple and he just wants to sink under the table
I thought the motd coverage was crap last night. For the first time in an age, we looked decent and scored 3 great team goals. The post match analysis didn't even discuss them, but just waffled on about whether tarkowski and coady should be in the England squad.

Shame as I thought Chelsea were going to move 7 clear of them in 4th. Wouldn’t put it past this lot finding some miracle form in the second half of the season once the inhalers arrive so the further away they are from 4th the better.

No get out of jail cards by winning the CL or the europa, no goalkeeper last minute headed goals to seal CL qualification again, no special dispensations for best former winner who hasn’t qualified. Just one bad season please and then the aftermath of the FFP repercussions.

Shame as I thought Chelsea were going to move 7 clear of them in 4th. Wouldn’t put it past this lot finding some miracle form in the second half of the season once the inhalers arrive so the further away they are from 4th the better.

No get out of jail cards by winning the CL or the europa, no goalkeeper last minute headed goals to seal CL qualification again, no special dispensations for best former winner who hasn’t qualified. Just one bad season please and then the aftermath of the FFP repercussions.
I know mate you can never write them off certainly not in October.
I will be waiting for May before I start taking the piss.

I thought the motd coverage was crap last night. For the first time in an age, we looked decent and scored 3 great team goals. The post match analysis didn't even discuss them, but just waffled on about whether tarkowski and coady should be in the England squad.
A nice anonymous season of quiet improvement and be a revelation next season would do me nicely.

I think they will definitely get top four. We all know they’ll put some run together like 10 wins in 12 or something, and after watching Chelsea v Man U, I don’t think they’ve got much to worry about.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back