• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Just heard them two knobs Barry Glendenning and Max Rushden acusing Forrest fans of singing about Hilsbourgh yesterday on Talk Sport, pathetic when anyone who had the game on wouldnt of heard a single chant about Hilsbough and they even said the song words themselves which have nothing about Hillsbough in them at all, shameful, i think its Talk Sport though pushing this agenda
The lies what they write are ridiculous. They’ll be wanting to ban all away support from their place.

Just seen the highlights of the RS game on MOTD. When Forest hit the post late on from the breakaway the Forest player was more onside than Gordon was for his goal. Of course, he was given offside. Didn’t matter of course but even more crap officiating.
No, I think it was correct, there have to be 2 players, and Alisson was upfield somewhere leaving only 1 RS defender between Johnson and the goal when the ball was played

No chance they win the title this year they're miles off the pace.

Just hope they miss out on 4th as well.

They’ll be juicing post World Cup. Need the gap to be as large as possible before then. They chased down 7 points on City’s 8 point lead last season (which was 14 points at one point and needed Liverpool to win 2 games in hand as well)

Given the players they have they shouldn’t be capable of putting together the run of wins required to close a gap but when they win one or two they’re a nightmare for getting fluke undeserved wins when not playing well and before you know it they’ve won 7 or 8 on the spin and are only a few points off again. Teams miss open nets against them and they only need a long ball down the middle to cause carnage. It’s not losses that close the gap, it’s draws. City won’t lose loads of games but 7 points can be lost in a run of two draws and a loss in three games.

Never over until it’s over with these doping vermin

I think they'll finish 6th. Their goal threat isn't what it was, their midfield isn't top 4 quality and their defence is leaking goals. They are not capable of putting together enough winning runs to challenge the top 4. I can only see them going backwards for at least a few seasons. That will absolutely crucify their entitled narcissistic fanbase.

The lies what they write are ridiculous. They’ll be wanting to ban all away support from their place.
I know it's getting ridiculous.

As for the 2 scum bags on Talk Sport they need to remember it was Forest they played that day and I'm sure there will have been some who just by being at that match felt traumatised later from simply being in the stadium.
Sadly those who lost there lives that day will never be allowed to rest in peace.

Just seen the highlights of the RS game on MOTD. When Forest hit the post late on from the breakaway the Forest player was more onside than Gordon was for his goal. Of course, he was given offside. Didn’t matter of course but even more crap officiating.
The linesman dont flag for liverpool's offsides, they only flag after they lose the ball if it goes for a corner it's a corner, I've seen it in every game I've seen them.

They’ll be juicing post World Cup. Need the gap to be as large as possible before then. They chased down 7 points on City’s 8 point lead last season (which was 14 points at one point and needed Liverpool to win 2 games in hand as well)

Given the players they have they shouldn’t be capable of putting together the run of wins required to close a gap but when they win one or two they’re a nightmare for getting fluke undeserved wins when not playing well and before you know it they’ve won 7 or 8 on the spin and are only a few points off again. Teams miss open nets against them and they only need a long ball down the middle to cause carnage. It’s not losses that close the gap, it’s draws. City won’t lose loads of games but 7 points can be lost in a run of two draws and a loss in three games.

Never over until it’s over with these doping vermin

It's over. City will drop 10 more points this season, and will defeat Liverpool at the Etihad. Been over for them for weeks.

It's over. City will drop 10 more points this season, and will defeat Liverpool at the Etihad. Been over for them for weeks.

Yeah the title is looking unlikely but the top 4 results have all gone their way this weekend. Chelsea and Spurs could both be clear but haven’t punished then for it with games they’d both have expected to win at home.

Everyone wrote them off for top 4 in 20/21 and they ended up finishing third with an unbelievable run of form where Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams turned into prime Maldini and Baresi for a few months.

Yeah the title is looking unlikely but the top 4 results have all gone their way this weekend. Chelsea and Spurs could both be clear but haven’t punished then for it with games they’d both have expected to win at home.

Everyone wrote them off for top 4 in 20/21 and they ended up finishing third with an unbelievable run of form where Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams turned into prime Maldini and Baresi for a few months.

Oh I think they'll get top 4. But the title is gone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back