• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Why always them?

Probably a question that can’t be asked now the same way no one can ask why almost every incident of football violence abroad this century has involved them, every incident of a smashed coach in the uk has involved them, every incident of a city’s landmark being vandalised by rockets etc.

The same way no one can date chant anything against them at a football match now even if it relates to something else

Stop referencing Hillsborough you

Gabriel getting all kinds of abuse out there.

Saying he should be done for false allegations.

The whole point is that nobody can prove either way. Poor Hendo etc.

Henderson certainly said something and the reaction of a couple of Liverpool players suggests it was bad. Proper cover up. Again!

The reactions of Allison and Firminho were telling.

There are very few people that know the truth of what was said either way.

I do believe that the Premier League would like anything that hurt 'The Brand' to be dismissed when it comes to certain Clubs.

"Blinded by hate"... One swift read of this danger's Twitter would indicate a bit of hypocrisy. I've never seen so much vitriol aimed at literally everyone. He needs to lay of the booze.
The man is ill, he hears things in his head that doesn’t exist but spouts out his hatred on twitter. He’s diluting and weaponising a tragedy for his own selfish gains, but failing miserably.

The man is ill, he hears things in his head that doesn’t exist but spouts out his hatred on twitter. He’s diluting and weaponising a tragedy for his own selfish gains, but failing miserably.

He was an occasional talking head on TS. Think they have junked him cos he is a tool.

Typical exchange would go something like this.

"So, Tony, what do you make of Liverpools new signings?"

"Well, I know Evertonians would want to have these players"

A pathetic excuse for a journo, and a man.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back