• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

From disgusting songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel tragedies to goading references to The S*n newspaper and, to a lesser extent, pro-Monarchy sentiments that have misguidedly been designed to bait, there's been a lot of unsavoury stuff aimed in the Reds' direction of late.

This is a quote from a piece on MSN, frankly it's just plain weird and getting a bit scary now. I think I've lived in a different world.

From disgusting songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel tragedies to goading references to The S*n newspaper and, to a lesser extent, pro-Monarchy sentiments that have misguidedly been designed to bait, there's been a lot of unsavoury stuff aimed in the Reds' direction of late.

This is a quote from a piece on MSN, frankly it's just plain weird and getting a bit scary now. I think I've lived in a different world.

Apparently it’s Paul Gorst , the Echo’s RS correspondent ,earning a bit on the side ?‍♂️. Must admit though I’d never heard of him until I googled him.

They've been given carte blanche to do as they please no matter what. Players fouling and diving all over the place, baccy teeth abusing officials at will, fans smashing up coaches, firing rockets at buildings, the shenanigans in paris etc, hacking into city's scouting database, "asthmatic players" etc etc and of course it's all above board nothing to see here.

One of their players gets injured in a 50/50 with Pickford it's years of carry on by them and the media, get a bit of tear gas for ticketless fans trying to get into a ground the compensation lawyers are out in force, a team dares to actually beat them there's some sort of pathetic excuse or cheating against them and rhetoric spun that they can't compete on a shoestring budget against dem oil clubs.
nail on head interface with this post

Wait, what now? We're now being told they are the VICTIMS of 'pro-monarchy statements??

What next? Singing the national anthem declared a hate crime? Or maybe if your nan gets overheard saying 'Ooh, I always liked that Charles you know', some swivel-eyed full-kit-wearing loon gets to punch her in the chops for goading him?

I tell you, if Orwell had submitted this as part of his draft for 1984 he'd never have found a publisher...

Was he one of the weird shaped head gimps crying at Palace?
Just for reference:

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

The first time I saw this gif, I thought I was watching one of the 'The Hills Have Eyes' sequels!

Just for reference:

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

The first time I saw this gif, I thought I was watching one of the 'The Hills Have Eyes' sequels!
There’s so much to take in here for a 3 second gif, incredible stuff

I think it’s red tracksuit glasses man I like best with how he looks like he doesn’t really understand what’s happening so reacts 2 seconds later than everyone else but a close second is obvious lip reading ‘oh my god’ man in the top left with his head exploding hand gestures

Beautiful art here

I think it’s red tracksuit glasses man I like best with how he looks like he doesn’t really understand what’s happening so reacts 2 seconds later than everyone else but a close second is obvious lip reading ‘oh my god’ man in the top left with his head exploding hand gestures

Beautiful art here
Glasses man looks like he just remembered that he left the oven on!

And I’m willing to bet that this wasn’t some random camera shot into the crowd.
The cameraman must have thought: ‘Holy shyte! I have absolutely no idea what I am looking at here, but whatever it is, it needs to be documented and studied for generations to come…’

Beautiful art here

The guy with the glasses on just realized he left the oven on at home

And I’m willing to bet that this wasn’t some random camera shot into the crowd.
The cameraman must have thought: ‘Holy shyte! I have absolutely no idea what I am looking at here, but whatever it is, it needs to be documented and studied for generations to come…’
Perhaps the cameraman doesn’t normally do football and was just off a stint with Attenborough, such is his fascination with this strange, unusual shaped, species in the wild

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back