• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Some of you must be seething the draw for the last 16 is on Monday, so you can't moan about the possibilities for an extra week or two. lol. Why not just wait for the draw before complaining? The last time they finished 2nd in the group, they got Bayern.

Why does it matter to you what people moan about on here?

Some of you must be seething the draw for the last 16 is on Monday, so you can't moan about the possibilities for an extra week or two. lol. Why not just wait for the draw before complaining? The last time they finished 2nd in the group, they got Bayern.

Tbh mate I've come to enjoy their annual Derby match with Porto, think they've played them more than us the last few years..lol

The Freedom of Liverpool...

featureimage-106-600x400.jpg

....after his grandad Blitzed it.

That midfield and defence will be ragged all over the shop.

I wouldn't rule out Benfica or Bayern battering them over two legs, and if Madrid get hold of them it'll be a bloodbath.

Nobody is going to batter them over two legs, let alone bloody Benfica. If they go out they’ll go out fighting, no idea why people keep saying they’ll get battered because they rarely ever get battered.

Nobody is going to batter them over two legs, let alone bloody Benfica. If they go out they’ll go out fighting, no idea why people keep saying they’ll get battered because they rarely ever get battered.

The only team I could see edging them out would be Real over 2 legs. They’d have a lot of huff and puff at Anfield but Carlo is too defensive to get absolutely blitzed by them and he’d put them away second leg.

Bayern would be like rabbits in a headlight because Anfield would be frothing because of the whole Mane situation and Nagelsman is in thrall of Klopp. I’m not convinced by him anyway, all they’ve done is beat a poor Barcelona side and they went out last season to Villareal.

Porto and Benfica will get utterly destroyed.

The only team I could see edging them out would be Real over 2 legs. They’d have a lot of huff and puff at Anfield but Carlo is too defensive to get absolutely blitzed by them and he’d put them away second leg.

Bayern would be like rabbits in a headlight because Anfield would be frothing because of the whole Mane situation and Nagelsman is in thrall of Klopp. I’m not convinced by him anyway, all they’ve done is beat a poor Barcelona side and they went out last season to Villareal.

Porto and Benfica will get utterly destroyed.

Yeah there’s no side in the world I’d fancy to batter them over two legs, not even Real Madrid. They may well edge them out, but it’ll be another nail biter. I’ve only ever known them to get truly battered about 3 times in my whole life, and I’ve seen them have some dreadful sides.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back