• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

"Oh look at us. No cheating, no agenda, just fall in love with our football"

Imagine being us .. What? deluded bell whiffs?
Scary tbh mate, just scary. It’s a cult.

It’s the complete lack of awareness they have - they cryarse til the cows come home about 1 decision against them but can’t even have the class to admit when they get away with even just one of the multitude of decisions that they actually get.

Not heard one say they got away with two stonewall penalties last night, the heysel airbrush still works well for them.

Most any other clubs fans, even other scab6 fans I speak to, can recognise and acknowledge when they get a decision go there way.

One of the most honest & saddest posts I’ve ever read on here. Fair play for being honest and admitting to not caring how you achieved your success and in the same breath shame on you for admitting if you won them from cheating you don’t care.

Not worth arguing about it. We'll never convince them otherwise. Just amuses me how the PL is allegedly so corrupt on one hand, but on the other hand they're bastions of fair play and transparency when it comes to charging City. I don't care whether we're guilty or not, all I care about is getting off. If the UAE can cause a diplomatic stir and withdraw UK investment to get us off the hook then so be it. The RS and Rags were behind FFP and vetted Richard Masters - do they care about honesty and transparency? Do they balls. I'm quite happy to cheat the cheats. Nobody is interested in what we have to say, nor to they believe we have a right to defend ourselves. B*llocks to them.

Incidentally, I think it will be difficult for the PL to prove the allegations to the standard required. You're talking about complicity between publicly-listed companies, agents, players, auditors, executives and members of a royal family. Not easy for an independent commission to find us in breach.

One of the most honest & saddest posts I’ve ever read on here. Fair play for being honest and admitting to not caring how you achieved your success and in the same breath shame on you for admitting if you won them from cheating you don’t care.

Not worth arguing about it. We'll never convince them otherwise. Just amuses me how the PL is allegedly so corrupt on one hand, but on the other hand they're bastions of fair play and transparency when it comes to charging City. I don't care whether we're guilty or not, all I care about is getting off. If the UAE can cause a diplomatic stir and withdraw UK investment to get us off the hook then so be it. The RS and Rags were behind FFP and vetted Richard Masters - do they care about honesty and transparency? Do they balls. I'm quite happy to cheat the cheats. Nobody is interested in what we have to say, nor to they believe we have a right to defend ourselves. B*llocks to them.

Incidentally, I think it will be difficult for the PL to prove the allegations to the standard required. You're talking about complicity between publicly-listed companies, agents, players, auditors, executives and members of a royal family. Not easy for an independent commission to find us in breach.
Who are these ‘rags’ you refer to ?

I don't feel any shame at all. FFP is an establishment tool designed to protect the cartel from any interlopers. It masquerades as 'fair' when it is anything but that at all. Cheating, to me, is bribing match officials and taking drugs. You have a club less than a mile from your own that is allowed to cheat in plain sight - hacking another team's scouting database, a ludicrous £50m FFP allowance for a stadium that doesn't exist, the abuse of therapeutic use exemptions, and intimidation of match officials after one bad decision to successfully ensure that they won't be on the end of an adverse decision for the rest of the season, etc. Our owner regenerated a deprived area in east Manchester, their owners de-gentrify the area and drive out local residents. Does anyone call them out over any of this?

I don't know if Sheikh Mansour personally put money into our sponsors' coffers to prop up contracts. It's not impossible to envisage that this happened but, equally, he's a well-connected man who has friends in Abu Dhabi who want a piece of the pie - perfectly allowable under the rules at the time. The point here is that this is a difficult and complex case brought about after a magazine published six emails from a hack that stole millions of files from the club. Did you know that the said magazine spliced together two emails that were sent two years apart to present a totally different context to make us look guilty? When others play dirty then I'm less sensitive about upholding the Corinthian spirit.

All I really want is for people to be open-minded and look at the facts of the case as and when they are presented. If people aren't prepared to do that then they're prejudiced. That being the case, I can't penetrate closed minds that are already made up, so it's just as convenient for me to spare everyone an argument and say we're guilty but I hope we get off by hook or by crook. Truth is, none of us yet know.

View attachment 244479
🤣🤣🤣🤣 The gift that keeps on giving - the deludamol is strong in this one.
That "imagine being us" is one of the cringest things I've ever heard.

Who'd want to imagine being a bunch of racist defending, full kit wearing, slab dropping, ambulance rocking, coach smashing, excrement flinging, fountain wanking, wall pushing, ticket thieving, pocket-pissing, upside-down scarf waving, cringe song singing, crying, cult-like scruffs?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back