• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

So the rs have failed to beat City, Arsenal, Man United, Spurs so far this season. The only team worth a carrot they've beaten was Villa at home.

Flat track bullies. Come up against a decent team and they fall short. Even then they've needed outrageous luck to beat Forest in the 99th minute or to get a draw at Luton in the 97th minute.

Ridiculously overrated team and Klopp with only the one title walks away as some kind of PL legend. Do me a favour.

I said this to a mate, city were dead om their feet, the best team in the world who let the ball do the talking were getting over run by no marks who were in the stiffs this time last year. The RS get the ball in the dying minutes and 5 of them were full on sprinting half the length of the pitch as if they were starting off in training, not 90+mins into a tough game.
Hi arch.

I said this to a mate, city were dead om their feet, the best team in the world who let the ball do the talking were getting over run by no marks who were in the stiffs this time last year. The RS get the ball in the dying minutes and 5 of them were full on sprinting half the length of the pitch as if they were starting off in training, not 90+mins into a tough game.

Plus they were away in Europe on Thursday. City were at home in midweek and rested most of them.

That's exactly it. Never will it be more clear that they are on the inhalers than today. They ran full tilt all game in spite of having played in Prague on Thursday night. City were knackered then, but we toughed it out and hung on.
I've given up speaking to muggles, Liverpool's great sides of the 70s and 80s were successful because they had a lot of skill in their teams, which allowed them to compete in multiple competitions. However they never won the amount of games that Liverpool do now. You can look at results when the RS were going for a European Trophy players were rested. Now Liverpool players play in 4 competitions, playing high intensity tactics, yet are able to keep up. They have no skill in their side, it's not like Liverpool let the ball do the work, they run about like headless chickens and don't get tired. Klopp is a satanic rat, it's obvious what he's up to. I was debating with a muggle and asked him why Barca rested their whole team before 2nd leg against Liverpool, yet Liverpool managed to play a highly intense game at Newcastle and play same team a few days later. Liverpool's success makes zero sense, it doesn't seem to be Klopp, he took 4 years to win first trophy, Salah, VVD, or Mane didn't change Liverpool's form drastically. I think Sky and FA have allowed doping because they didn't want City running away with league 2 years in a row easily. With Arsenal being a mess, United as well, Spurs being bottlers, Chelsea being poor they had to have someone challenging City. How players like ratboy Robbo who only got into team because Moreno would give at least a goal away each game, has got to top level is beyond me. Him, Trent, Hendo laa, and others were exposed for how poor they were facing Ancelotti. Muggles don't seem to accept premier league is all about TV money and a good story, sky don't want title race decided early.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back