• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Gary Neville's podcast was ludicrous last night. Basically saying Klopp inspires people in the city to work harder at their own jobs. It's full-on propaganda. I always felt Neville had a look of Goebbels about him. Quite a lot of United fans have disowned him.
I can believe that hates United adores Liverpool, have Sky cloned him..

It might get them over the line this season but their fans are in for a very rude awakening next season. When Klopp effs off and takes his inhalers with him, we'll see how good Harvey "machine" Elliott, Curtis Jones, Cody Gakpo, Ryan Gravenberch etc. really are as footballers. You then have Salah leaving and Van Dijk hitting the age of 33.

Half this lot will get off to Saudi when Klopp leaves. The ego on players like Van Dijk and Salah, once the drugs go they’re not going to hang around whilst every player in the league is running past them once again and they go back to being bang average. It will be off for a mega pay deal and hope everyone doesn’t notice that they go the exact same way as Mane Firmino Coutinho Henderson Milner Lallana in falling right off a cliff performance wise.

Gary Neville's podcast was ludicrous last night. Basically saying Klopp inspires people in the city to work harder at their own jobs. It's full-on propaganda. I always felt Neville had a look of Goebbels about him. Quite a lot of United fans have disowned him.
He's on tour ,doing talks about motivation in the workplace.
He's up here in Aberdeen soon.
That'll explain that directive.
Money is his God now.

Half this lot will get off to Saudi when Klopp leaves. The ego on players like Van Dijk and Salah, once the drugs go they’re not going to hang around whilst every player in the league is running past them once again and they go back to being bang average. It will be off for a mega pay deal and hope everyone doesn’t notice that they go the exact same way as Mane Firmino Coutinho Henderson Milner Lallana in falling right off a cliff performance wise.
Salah wont be affected much once his asthma goes, he doesnt rely on running around a lot to create his chances and he is a really good finisher of chances/half chances. The others rely on being able to run around a lot as a group, putting the opportunity under pressure to make mistakes.

It might get them over the line this season but their fans are in for a very rude awakening next season. When Klopp effs off and takes his inhalers with him, we'll see how good Harvey "machine" Elliott, Curtis Jones, Cody Gakpo, Ryan Gravenberch etc. really are as footballers. You then have Salah leaving and Van Dijk hitting the age of 33.

They'll be back to Spurs level next season and beyond.

They'll fall short in the league though. Might win another cup.

He's on tour ,doing talks about motivation in the workplace.
He's up here in Aberdeen soon.
That'll explain that directive.
Money is his God now.
Gary Neville definitely stands in front of a full length mirror at home delivering imaginary TED talks, probably stopping to make that 'chchchchch' sound of raucous crowd cheering after his very best lines.

Right now they're like a cartoon villain after running full pelt over a cliff this season. Next season when they look down, they will crash hard.

It amazes me how so may top clubs go to the pit and just flap it.

KDB and Haaland done nothing.

The only team I can remember not rolling over to them is Real.

What are they scared of? Loads of tourist with ipads, and the YAWN karaoke at the start. Even Klopp had to do a bit of cheerleading to "DA BESTEST FANS EVER"

Hope Arsenal win the league.

FML.

The RS play West Ham a few days before Man City play Arsenal at the Etihad. The RS will win, Man City will draw with Arsenal, RS will go back top and stay there.
This is also what I predict, unfortunately.

Can't really see where the reds drop anymore points from here. If they get to Spurs on another winning streak & beat them too then it's all over.

The RS play West Ham a few days before Man City play Arsenal at the Etihad. The RS will win, Man City will draw with Arsenal, RS will go back top and stay there.
Can see this happening.

Said before yesterday city needed to be perfect and win at Mordor to win the league - be amazed if city win it now, and the arse will flap it somewhere, prob agains spurs - the pedz wont loose another game.

The draw yesterday worked best for the mighty pedz, just amazed they never got the pen at the end to help with shippmanns blag farewell tour - Dwight Yorke has heard something about Klopp “returning to LFC at some point” from what he said and what was inferred yesterday on Bein sports yesterday.

It amazes me how so may top clubs go to the pit and just flap it.

KDB and Haaland done nothing.

The only team I can remember not rolling over to them is Real.

What are they scared of? Loads of tourist with ipads, and the YAWN karaoke at the start. Even Klopp had to do a bit of cheerleading to "DA BESTEST FANS EVER"

Hope Arsenal win the league.

FML.
I'm going to defend City to a point. There were some poor performances individually, however, it was very clear that City were the better footballing side in the first half. As the match wore on, City could not match RS energy levels. There's simply no way that normal human beings can play at that intensity week-in, week-out. If they could then everyone would do it. City are not an unfit team but were absolutely out on their feet at the end. I've never seen anything like a Klopp side ever before. What could he possibly be doing to make his team so much more intense than every other side?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back