• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

think there are men and women and children in Liverpool, who go to school, who wake up in the morning, who go to work, and they think of the passion and the energy of Jurgen Klopp

I must admit, I do wake up in the morning for work sometimes thinking about Klopp’s energy and wishing I could get my hands on some of those pedz.

Gary Neville yesterday:

But Klopp is a massive personality, a giant of a character and someone who connects not just with his players - that's pretty obvious, and the staff within the club - but with the city, the language he uses, the tone, with the fans.

And I think to me that's what a great manager does. They do more than just play great football. They do more than just win football matches. They do more than win trophies. They impact people's lives on a sort of daily basis, weekly basis. And I think Klopp does that for Liverpool.

I think there are men and women and children in Liverpool, who go to school, who wake up in the morning, who go to work, and they think of the passion and the energy of Jurgen Klopp. I genuinely think that will happen.

Where do you begin?
I begin by being sick in my mouth a little bit.

Gary Neville yesterday:

But Klopp is a massive personality, a giant of a character and someone who connects not just with his players - that's pretty obvious, and the staff within the club - but with the city, the language he uses, the tone, with the fans.

And I think to me that's what a great manager does. They do more than just play great football. They do more than just win football matches. They do more than win trophies. They impact people's lives on a sort of daily basis, weekly basis. And I think Klopp does that for Liverpool.

I think there are men and women and children in Liverpool, who go to school, who wake up in the morning, who go to work, and they think of the passion and the energy of Jurgen Klopp. I genuinely think that will happen.

Where do you begin?
oh neville you utter fat plum

Of course, just as the 'irreplaceable talent' of the almighty Allison is missing for a few weeks, up pops the duffer from the bench who immediately begins performing like a hybrid of prime Gordon Banks and Dino Zoff, match after match...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back