• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I'm going to defend City to a point. There were some poor performances individually, however, it was very clear that City were the better footballing side in the first half. As the match wore on, City could not match RS energy levels. There's simply no way that normal human beings can play at that intensity week-in, week-out. If they could then everyone would do it. City are not an unfit team but were absolutely out on their feet at the end. I've never seen anything like a Klopp side ever before. What could he possibly be doing to make his team so much more intense than every other side?
Considering they played 24 hours after City in Europe on Thursday, with many of the same players because they are the only side/squad in football to actually get injuries, I found it amazing that they were over running and out sprinting the city team.

Must be just down to the power of anfield and good coaching though eh mate……nothing to see here.

I'm going to defend City to a point. There were some poor performances individually, however, it was very clear that City were the better footballing side in the first half. As the match wore on, City could not match RS energy levels. There's simply no way that normal human beings can play at that intensity week-in, week-out. If they could then everyone would do it. City are not an unfit team but were absolutely out on their feet at the end. I've never seen anything like a Klopp side ever before. What could he possibly be doing to make his team so much more intense than every other side?

Doping his players

I can’t believe people actually bought that a side with a midfield of Lallana Milner Henderson dominated the league and Europe getting over 90 plus points. I mean it’s absolutely laughable when you think about it. Where’s Wijnaldum these days, or Coutinho, or Fabinho, or Mane? Is there a single player who has left them under Klopp that hasn’t turned into a complete washed up flop within 6 months?

Now we’re seeing an entire assortment of kids no one has ever heard of being wheeled off the bench and outrunning Chelsea and City’s A teams despite having less recovery time between games. And everyone is still buying it. Some random centreback from their academy dominates Haaland and no one even stops for a second to think if that’s normal.

City have had to invest big in Rodri Dias Gvardiol, Arsenal had to do the same with Rice Gabriel Havertz Odegaard…I don’t know why they bothered, they should have just bought a load of lads from Liverpool’s academy as seemingly these are all better.

What an absolute joke, and what a clown circus football is for buying all of it. The modern reincarnation of the US postal service team all sitting in their saddles without a drop of sweat on them whilst the best cyclists in the world have lost their legs. Absolutely sickening.

Half this lot will get off to Saudi when Klopp leaves. The ego on players like Van Dijk and Salah, once the drugs go they’re not going to hang around whilst every player in the league is running past them once again and they go back to being bang average. It will be off for a mega pay deal and hope everyone doesn’t notice that they go the exact same way as Mane Firmino Coutinho Henderson Milner Lallana in falling right off a cliff performance wise.

Here’s something I bet no one has though of - why would they stop taking gear just because Klopp has gone?

Can see this happening.

Said before yesterday city needed to be perfect and win at Mordor to win the league - be amazed if city win it now, and the arse will flap it somewhere, prob agains spurs - the pedz wont loose another game.

The draw yesterday worked best for the mighty pedz, just amazed they never got the pen at the end to help with shippmanns blag farewell tour - Dwight Yorke has heard something about Klopp “returning to LFC at some point” from what he said and what was inferred yesterday on Bein sports yesterday.

What the hell, he hasn’t even left yet lol lol

Here’s something I bet no one has though of - why would they stop taking gear just because Klopp has gone?

Well that’s the nightmare scenario tbh.

It surely must invite some questions from the media though. I mean if Alonso a managerial rookie with 18 months experience rocks up and everything just keeps carrying on with them winning virtually every game, challenging for quads every other season, making the CL final almost every time they’re in it. What reason is given then? Is Alonso miraculously as good as a once in a generation Klopp?

Or is it just evidence that FSG, already charged for cheating in baseball, have just institutionalised doping in football.

Well that’s the nightmare scenario tbh.

It surely must invite some questions from the media though. I mean if Alonso a managerial rookie with 18 months experience rocks up and everything just keeps carrying on with them winning virtually every game, challenging for quads every other season, making the CL final almost every time they’re in it. What reason is given then? Is Alonso miraculously as good as a once in a generation Klopp?

Or is it just evidence that FSG, already charged for cheating in baseball, have just institutionalised doping in football.
They'll credit the support and their mindless goblins will eat it up

even more remarkable when so many of them are stricken with asthma

Yes quite likely.
Its the back up guys who are part of the management squad that are in charge of the diets and suppliments and fitness training.
They'll leave with him and the new guy will bring in his own back up squad.

Yes quite likely.
Its the back up guys who are part of the management squad that are in charge of the diets and suppliments and fitness training.
They'll leave with him and the new guy will bring in his own back up squad.
They've all announced they're leaving. I wonder if we'll ever find out why Buvac fell out with Klopp and left quite suddenly. I'd also be interested to know if there's a link between Edwards coming back and Klopp leaving. You can imagine the phone call "....are you quite certain he's leaving? OK, let's talk...".

Gary Neville yesterday:

But Klopp is a massive personality, a giant of a character and someone who connects not just with his players - that's pretty obvious, and the staff within the club - but with the city, the language he uses, the tone, with the fans.

And I think to me that's what a great manager does. They do more than just play great football. They do more than just win football matches. They do more than win trophies. They impact people's lives on a sort of daily basis, weekly basis. And I think Klopp does that for Liverpool.

I think there are men and women and children in Liverpool, who go to school, who wake up in the morning, who go to work, and they think of the passion and the energy of Jurgen Klopp. I genuinely think that will happen.

Where do you begin?

Gary Neville yesterday:

But Klopp is a massive personality, a giant of a character and someone who connects not just with his players - that's pretty obvious, and the staff within the club - but with the city, the language he uses, the tone, with the fans.

And I think to me that's what a great manager does. They do more than just play great football. They do more than just win football matches. They do more than win trophies. They impact people's lives on a sort of daily basis, weekly basis. And I think Klopp does that for Liverpool.

I think there are men and women and children in Liverpool, who go to school, who wake up in the morning, who go to work, and they think of the passion and the energy of Jurgen Klopp. I genuinely think that will happen.

Where do you begin?

I can tell Gary what the Blue half of the City think of him and it certainly isn't as picturesque as Gary likes to think.

What an absolute tosser he is.

Gary Neville yesterday:

Where do you begin?

A bloke so full of his own self importance he genuinely has disappeared up his own arse

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back