• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

You would think they might have the awareness to realise that accusations of something are not the same as proof of it. But no, when it's 'Citeh' all of a sudden it's 'no smoke without fire'...

Remember when the 'scandalous' accusations of their behaviour surfaced last year? The media fell over themselves to deny the whole thing. But as soon as this comes out TalkSport are practically rubbing their hands with glee, already speculating about possible punishments before City even mount their defence.

I really, really hope City present a robust defence and get cleared of all charges. But I'm realistic enough to know that even that would never pipe these hypocritical goons down.
Nah mate their first thought is "what can we get out of this" " I knew we'd been cheated" etc etc....

Nah mate their first thought is "what can we get out of this" " I knew we'd been cheated" etc etc....
It's like a lightbulb moment for Kopites. As per they have no self awareness... If it has lasting implications I might even start throwing the word bitter round as I believe they think it's the most original shutdown ever to a conversation.

They are deluded ha ha. "Everyone knew the titles rightly belonged to Liverpool who are the greatest team of the premier league era." They have gone all giddy in the hope of a City demise, claiming they will be relegated and that Great Red will go on to win title after title.

Oh how funny this will be when it does not happen

For now, a derby defeat would be a nice start to bursting their bubble.

Can't wait for someone to expose the rs's doping over the last few years.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is a commonly known secret in the football world but remains unspoken as they are all trying to do it, but the RS had stumbled upon a successful method, better than the others. If City are hit with stringent sanctions, they may come out swinging doping haymakers at all-comers to reveal what a cesspit the game is

Of course it would help us? You’ve even gone on to explain exactly how it would help us.

It wouldn't be a disaster to draw, but we're still well in the mire and really need some wins to make up for the ground lost losing to the teams around us. Hence why I said it doesn't really help us. 1 extra point could still very easily leave us in the relegation zone if other results don't go our way. A win could take us out of there if other teams drop points

That's all I was saying really. I think we'll all take the point if we can get it, but it's not going to really do much for us in the short term

It wouldn't be a disaster to draw, but we're still well in the mire and really need some wins to make up for the ground lost losing to the teams around us. Hence why I said it doesn't really help us. 1 extra point could still very easily leave us in the relegation zone if other results don't go our way. A win could take us out of there if other teams drop points

That's all I was saying really. I think we'll all take the point if we can get it, but it's not going to really do much for us in the short term

I’m sure if Leeds get a point at Old Trafford tomorrow people will be absolutely falling over themselves to say how big a point gained it is and essentially sends us down, how would that be different to us getting a point? A point would be a magnificent result and help us a lot, 4 points from these two games is 4 points more than ANYONE gave us a chance of getting.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back