• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

There is no way one club are doping in isolation. Look at the carousel of Physio's, Sports scientists and Dr's between premier league clubs; them included. The reality here is if they are doping, the majority are at least aware of it & probably complicit. There is also no way the International model would be sustainable with one team doping and the rest not, simply International teams would not be including them

Of course there is a possibility that a single club could be doping. I'm not saying anyone is, but the possibiity exists.

Of course there is a possibility that a single club could be doping. I'm not saying anyone is, but the possibiity exists.

possibility fair enough; but it feels very very unlikely. Simple too many stakeholders, too much shared knowledge, medical expertise and in fact players.

My gut feeling is, with this amount of money involved all clubs are pushing this to the absolute Max & put simply the authorities don''t want to know. if you look at stats like distance covered, they seem to close to suggest outliers. ie Klopp's outliers are 7th for distance covered last year (#1 for sprints though)

possibility fair enough; but it feels very very unlikely. Simple too many stakeholders, too much shared knowledge, medical expertise and in fact players.

My gut feeling is, with this amount of money involved all clubs are pushing this to the absolute Max & put simply the authorities don''t want to know. if you look at stats like distance covered, they seem to close to suggest outliers. ie Klopp's outliers are 7th for distance covered last year (#1 for sprints though)

Well my feeling is they are not cheating.

However I think saying it is "very very unlikely" a single side could be cheating seems wrong to me. To be able to dope and get away with it is hard, it's unlikely many would try it. I mean Lance Armstrong pretty much did it on his own. If a PL team was successfully doping, it fairly likely they're the only ones as it's very hard to do.

As I've said, I don't think anyone is cheating. Lets not discount the chance that a single side could be though.

Well my feeling is they are not cheating.

However I think saying it is "very very unlikely" a single side could be cheating seems wrong to me. To be able to dope and get away with it is hard, it's unlikely many would try it. I mean Lance Armstrong pretty much did it on his own. If a PL team was successfully doping, it fairly likely they're the only ones as it's very hard to do.

As I've said, I don't think anyone is cheating. Lets not discount the chance that a single side could be though.

There was pretty much nobody in cycling in the 90s and 00s who wasnt doping. It would be absolutely impossible to be in that world and unaware of it.

Herr Colgate continuing to get his excuses in for their failed "attack" on the title this season( the only club and manager I have heard who would call a defence of a title an attack, but it suits the gobshites doesn't it, as that is what their customers do best!) cryarseing and bitching about not having 5 subs on his bench, and trying to say he's concerned about his players?!?!

I think we know which club "pushed" for the rule change for restart eh (good at pushing are murder Inc).

This garbage after his hypocrisy on transfers, and the crying about chelski, citeh and even us having the cheek to spend money this window because we are owned by oligarchs or countries!?! Did you forget you broke the world transfer records for a keeper and centre back gnashers?!? Stuff your net spend up ya hoop lurkers - I'm so glad your south coast Tory bum boys got relegated, so they can't spend millions on your absolute gash players!

Klopp is an absolute idiot, the media bum fest is getting really boring now! He's obviously a true believer and fully paid up member of the murderpool cult, for the amount of absolute [Poor language removed] he spouts.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back