• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

A full investigation. How i would love to lead on that. Move over Dr Thiago!.
It requires people being honest and supplying evidence. I see LFC have opened a book of condolence for those who suffered. A bit like trip advisor reviews really.

I'd be asking the club what safety and provisions and support they put in place, knowing full well thousands were going without tickets.

Fill your boots...

Please let us know about your experience in the relevant boxes below, providing as much factual information as you can.

We rioted again, lad. We snatched tickets out of our own fans hands, fought wid stadium officials, lad, then we found tv cameras to blame it on the coppers and local black kids, lad.

Stade de France stadium feedback

I dont like it. We couldn't get through with our jarg ticketz lad. Yoooayfa are scum, lad.

Yeah that's fine, I'm done.

I think it's bitter and twisted in this thread tbh, and I think that's sad.

I'm not calling to be brothers in arms with RS melts. I am saying we shouldn't be so tribal and buy clear lies that have changed already twice in three days.

I'll leave the thread as is, enjoy

Hard to be like that when you have mates who since Athens have gone to finals without tickets and bunked in.

They pride themselves on it. Until somebody from the club or within the fanbase is brave enough to call it out it will continue to happen.

Fake tickets were going round the city in their droves the week before the final as well.

The French authorities have clearly exaggerated the numbers but Liverpool fans trying to get in without tickets or with fake tickets was a massive part of the problem.

Look at the pictures inside the ground. Why is the Liverpool end so rammed compared to the Madrid end? My mates go two to a seat in Anfield most of the time, bunking in and being insider a ground without a ticket is a thing what that lot.

Just putting it out there, with the media asking for versions of events, the club asking for versions of events all to report what happened for an investigation...

How many people will admit to going in with a fake ticket? How many people will admit to rushing into the stadium or climbing walls? How many will admit it was partly down to them why it escalated?

It just creates a false narrative that ultimately will be the polar opposite of what the police say. It isn't a true reflection of events, it is just a bias version without any concious that maybe people will be bias rather than honest?

All this “I didn’t see a fake ticket” garbage on Sky is making me laugh.

The idea of a fake ticket is that it’s indistinguishable from a real ticket you absolute clowns.
No one sees any other person tickets. Getting into champions league finals without a tickets has beeen part of the RS fan experience. The Istanbul and Athens stories that came out were celebrated - were treated like folklore.

Just putting it out there, with the media asking for versions of events, the club asking for versions of events all to report what happened for an investigation...

How many people will admit to going in with a fake ticket? How many people will admit to rushing into the stadium or climbing walls? How many will admit it was partly down to them why it escalated?

It just creates a false narrative that ultimately will be the polar opposite of what the police say. It isn't a true reflection of events, it is just a bias version without any concious that maybe people will be bias rather than honest?

The truth is being deleted as we speak

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back