• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....every team has penalties turned down, its just that it rarely happens to the reds. Its not allowed. I'd like to know how many penalties they've had compared to other teams this season. Playing well, though.

liverpool were by far the better team, had a stonewall pen turned down and arsenal rarely threatened.

only had 3 shots on target, 2 of them goals. sturridge went round the keeper twice, should have been a different story really - they can feel very hard done by hahahahahahahahaha

liverpool were by far the better team, had a stonewall pen turned down and arsenal rarely threatened.

only had 3 shots on target, 2 of them goals. sturridge went round the keeper twice, should have been a different story really - they can feel very hard done by hahahahahahahahaha

That's the finest post I've read on here..........hahahahahahahaha

suarez doesn't score a goal in a big game when they need him too, shocker.

overally, countinho surprised me today, fair play to the lad, he's usually utterly annonymous against any team worth their salt, but today he was only "fairly annonymous"

Nah they can focus on winning the league now. They're the 'chihuahua that runs between the horses legs' remember. They play all the big sides at Anfield so it's pretty much theirs lad. They're not arsed one bit. Obviously.

Oh aye. Its all about the league now. That chihuahua is galloping.

Glorious leader cocknose and his brand new family splitting teeth is gonna ride them home.

tbf people on here were saying they hoped they won to set the record straight.

others like me, didn't want them to win because they're our rivals and they're (not going to break swear barrier).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back