• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've struggled through today lads to be honest.....I was up til 3am drinking last night but had promised to go out for te day with the mrs today.... I knew I'd be missing our game but we only get 1 weekend a month off together so needs must..... I had to get out of bed at 8 am..... Had a quick shave and a long shower..... Mrs had to drive as I was still under the influence..... My head has been beating like a drum all day..... I struggled to chuck down a fish and chips lunch and all I want to do is sleep....... BUT..... The fact that we won and they lost has kept me fighting to stay up for the highlights programme..... Today has been worth every painful, tireng minute just to watch them lose..... And lose controversially too..... Ha ha

I've struggled through today lads to be honest.....I was up til 3am drinking last night but had promised to go out for te day with the mrs today.... I knew I'd be missing our game but we only get 1 weekend a month off together so needs must..... I had to get out of bed at 8 am..... Had a quick shave and a long shower..... Mrs had to drive as I was still under the influence..... My head has been beating like a drum all day..... I struggled to chuck down a fish and chips lunch and all I want to do is sleep....... BUT..... The fact that we won and they lost has kept me fighting to stay up for the highlights programme..... Today has been worth every painful, tireng minute just to watch them lose..... And lose controversially too..... Ha ha

valentines day was friday, but cool story brah

howardwebbunited1.jpg

quick, lets hope he gets cancer because of one measly decision.

horrible vermin they are.

Despite their apparent cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22 and 7 ties in the 52 seasons from 1962-63.

Despite their apparent cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22 and 7 ties in the 52 seasons from 1962-63.

I'll only enjoy that stat if we finally win it again.

At least we won the passing ... Of Liverpool in the Fa cup furthest team standings

thanks to football factory my love of the F.A cup has now increased ten fold since watching it.

Yesterday it was watching the game, cheering us on to victory, followed by tensely watching the draw to see who we will get and then followed that by roast dinner in my mothers house whilst checking my phone every 5 minutes to see who we would get in the next round.

And cheered when Chamberlain had scored.

Does anyone else think that the wheels could now fall off their season?

just having the CL places to go for is being argued as a "blessing in disguise" by some commentators, but I think it just piles more pressure on league performance.

For the first time this season they now have to deliver a top four position. That brings it's own set of difficulties.

By the way, imagine this lot in Europe next season and fighting on the domestic cup fronts till the latter stages like the teams above them are doing. They'd be massively found out.
They would be out the top 4 by christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back