• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that online yesterday, it really is a pis$ poor article. Agree with what you said, the whole theme of it is:
"look at the decisions he's given against liverpool, there's something not right is there?? But he's a stand up ref. DEFINITELY NOT A CHEAT *wink wink*"

Oh and the Echo is such a bad paper, about 3 pages of news and sport either side of about 80 pages of classifieds

A disgrace of an 'article' written by a coward who cant even stand behind their own attack, prefering instead to make it an 'ironic' 'factual commentary'.

Typical of that rag. None of them want the bullets in the post that an honest assessment would provoke, so they become cheerleaders for the cult.

Read that online yesterday, it really is a pis$ poor article. Agree with what you said, the whole theme of it is:
"look at the decisions he's given against liverpool, there's something not right is there?? But he's a stand up ref. DEFINITELY NOT A CHEAT *wink wink*"

Oh and the Echo is such a bad paper, about 3 pages of news and sport either side of about 80 pages of classifieds

Agreed on both counts, though how many examples does the article give of Webb making a decision that went against them?

The Echo did not give us much coverage by comparison for the Spurs game and Clattenburg's decisions.
This is what I don't get apologies as i'm not from Liverpool but have been lead to believe that there are more Blues than Reds yet whenever I read on here and other Blues forums they are always mentioning how biased the Echo is towards Liverpool. This doesn't make sense as a paper that is by and large sold in one area whereby not many people that aren't from that area will purchase it I would expect them to pander to the masses. Is it really that biased or is it the same attitude as with most other teams just a case of nobody likes us boo hoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back