• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read RAWK for the hilarity. No way would I get an account. There's nothing worth saying to them and no possible hope of a debate since everyone has to tow the party line. Plus they obviously prefer smorsgabord to cheese on toast.

Do not for a minute believe that if such a clause existed the RS could have 'refused' to sell Suarez in the summer.

The cynic in my thinks that there was no such clause, the RS did not play fast and loose as Henry claims, and that he is in fact talking about the new contract, which DOES have such a clause, and is now using smoke and mirrors to ward potential suitors off, by telling them they are prepared to flout civil law in order to keep the cannibal. Laughable and embarrassing.

He wont be able to keep him, thats if the clause (assuming it actually exists) is triggered in the summer.

Read RAWK for the hilarity. No way would I get an account. There's nothing worth saying to them and no possible hope of a debate since everyone has to tow the party line. Plus they obviously prefer smorsgabord to cheese on toast.

I tried registering (same username, can't be arsed being someone else), wanted to inflict poll threads on them and inject some sense into their Everton thread. My account never got approved. Makes me think they do a search for new-usernames for any signs of bluedom before approving.

Gifts for the Reds.. so far this season - in between all their decent (and better) performances there have been some gifts handed out..

Match
1 Stoke miss a late peno
3 United - minus Rooney - roll over in a seriously poor performance
6 and 7 - back to back games against seriously out of form Sunderland and Palace
8 red card and pen but just a point at Newcastle
16 gutless Spurs and another red card to help them on the way
21 help from the spot at Stoke sets up another win
22 dubious peno saves a point against Villa
26 stupidity from Fulham gift the points from the spot

not sure how you missed out the fact they had to play a half fit everton dan. well tbh, you could identify a lot more than you have haha

arsenal slipping to 20-1 on betfair with the rs 5-1, good to see the idiots are stupid enough to put their money where their wool accented mouth is, city a very tempting 6-4

i seriously don't get this. it's the same as my english mates who always bet on england to win the world cup - even though deep down they know england have no chance - they still do it anyway.

with liverpool fans, the deluded scale is as high as any in the world, they're obviously not going to win the league - why not put the odds high and rake money off the deluded old foes.

they obviously think arsenal's title challenge has fallen on his face, hence the high odds to try and rake a few extra quids from those making a gamble. they only just went above them this week, arsenal have been above them for a lot of the season/been top for the majority of it - not sure GD is 15 quid difference?

anyway, our odds of winning the title have always been about £500 more than united's, even when we were nearly 10 points ahead of them :S

not sure how you missed out the fact they had to play a half fit everton dan. well tbh, you could identify a lot more than you have haha

Agree but didn't want to come over all bitter so just stuck to the facts regarding their extreme luck and not where they actually played well (like the last hour of the Derby against our rag tag XI) - rather than conjecture about "how awful Arsenal were" and how they got West Ham and Norwich at a low ebb and so on..

i seriously don't get this. it's the same as my english mates who always bet on england to win the world cup - even though deep down they know england have no chance - they still do it anyway.

with liverpool fans, the deluded scale is as high as any in the world, they're obviously not going to win the league - why not put the odds high and rake money off the deluded old foes.

they obviously think arsenal's title challenge has fallen on his face, hence the high odds to try and rake a few extra quids from those making a gamble. they only just went above them this week, arsenal have been above them for a lot of the season/been top for the majority of it - not sure GD is 15 quid difference?

anyway, our odds of winning the title have always been about £500 more than united's, even when we were nearly 10 points ahead of them :S
I think betfairs pricing system is directly dictated by the market, I'm not sure though, better off asking NHD if he's about, I might lay against them if I can work it out

I think betfairs pricing system is directly dictated by the market, I'm not sure though, better off asking NHD if he's about, I might lay against them if I can work it out

i think he may have gone. he's disapeared of the notable members page anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back