• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have a half filled stadium then suffer the out of town day trippers taking photos on their iPads at corners and embarrassing our local fan base like.

But that might just be me.

I can confirm it is not just u Chico and they are bellends of the highest order. If anyone ever has the misfortune of being close to their crap hole on a match day u will notice them gathering at approx 9am ( 6 hours before kick off ) to purchase there LFC plastic bag. This is to notify all passers by you have been the club shop as you're a proper fan. This fan will also have a shirt on with some phrase on the back along with a scarf covered in little badges of European cups and the number 5. This ritual continues until kick off and then the best bit happens. Whilst the match is going on theres approx 3000 of them outside the ground who do 1 of three things.

1. Run to their nearest pub
2. Get a taxi home
3. Go shopping in L1

At approx 4.45pm these said fans gather again outside so when the other 40 odd thousand knob jockeys come out of the ground these little clinger ons mingle as if they have been the match themselves. Just to prove it to themselves that they are "real" supporters they go back the club shop to but another piece of random crap. 2 hours after the game has finished and they have taken their 40 odd tourist pics of the shankley gates and statue and bus stop right outside the Kop, they know they have put in a 10 hour shift for der mighty reds so no one can questions there loyalty. They were there in 2005 they tell themselves....in spirit whilst watching in the Arkles pub so they were close to their "spiritual" home. As said earlier, bellends. I even tell the missus she's a bellend if she even starts any kopite behaviour.

I'm petrified to come on this forum these days. Stalkers everywhere quoting what I said verbatim on obscure dates like December 2009.

I picture them all in a cave dancing around a cauldron throwing bat wings into it and chanting my name.

It's very scary.

Hubble bubble, Dave's in trouble........

Are they still posting about Davek on there?

We're apparently bitter and yet despite how well they're doing this year they've taken it to a new level: obsessing over posters on completely different forums on the internet.

Laughing here. They're properly ace.

I'm petrified to come on this forum these days. Stalkers everywhere quoting what I said verbatim on obscure dates like December 2009.

I picture them all in a cave dancing around a cauldron throwing bat wings into it and chanting my name.

It's very scary.
You got me Dave... Sorry .

Gifts for the Reds.. so far this season - in between all their decent (and better) performances there have been some gifts handed out..

Match
1 Stoke miss a late peno
3 United - minus Rooney - roll over in a seriously poor performance
6 and 7 - back to back games against seriously out of form Sunderland and Palace
8 red card and pen but just a point at Newcastle
16 gutless Spurs and another red card to help them on the way
21 help from the spot at Stoke sets up another win
22 dubious peno saves a point against Villa
26 stupidity from Fulham gift the points from the spot

RAWK: I'm registered on it as a blue ! I will go in and throw around some random "bitter" statements and wait for the bites .....could do with some suggestions as to how to provoke them

Muskets at the ready lads, they're coming over the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back