• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muskets at the ready lads, they're coming over the top!

I just don't know how they can be even arsed to create an account to come on here and pretend. I don't mind kopites coming on here for a reasoned chat and a bit of banter but why would you pretend to be a Blue when your a kopite? All it does is confirm my theory and turns it into fact that 99.9% of them are complete and utter bellends. If your one of those Bellends and are reading this and fancy a nice debate about football and would like to attempt to wind me up about togger feel free to have a go because there's no fans easier to slap down in a conversation than a Kopite.

Surely if this blert can't think of hi own ways to "Provoke us" he should just sit in the corner and keep his mouth shut. This is blatant attention seeking.

AM GOIN ON TO WIND DEM DER BITTERZ UP LAD, I'M GONNA PUUUUUUURE BATTER EM. DIS IS OW WE DO IT IN KNOWWWWWWWSLEY LERD. Quick, make me funny.
He's wound you up without posting anything there.

I just don't know how they can be even arsed to create an account to come on here and pretend. I don't mind kopites coming on here for a reasoned chat and a bit of banter but why would you pretend to be a Blue when your a kopite? All it does is confirm my theory and turns it into fact that 99.9% of them are complete and utter bellends. If your one of those Bellends and are reading this and fancy a nice debate about football and would like to attempt to wind me up about togger feel free to have a go because there's no fans easier to slap down in a conversation than a Kopite.

^ this

Unleash Kenny

inbred-white-tiger-kenny_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg

so with suarez ccontract revelations...do we think the new contract contains a DEFINITE release clause but for a higher amount? i cant imagine he would rick not being able to leave again if they didnt get champs league

I don't get how someone can go through the mental process of deciding it's a good idea to sign up to another team's forum masquerading as one of their fans and then proceeding to post negative/irritating drivel to try annoy them for their own amusement without at some point snapping out of it, giving themselves a figurative slap, turning off the computer and doing something half useful instead.

so with suarez ccontract revelations...do we think the new contract contains a DEFINITE release clause but for a higher amount? i cant imagine he would rick not being able to leave again if they didnt get champs league

I think he will leave them anyway mate regardless if they get CL or not but yep I reckon there's a clause in it of around 60m-65m and that's been agreed between player, manager and board in return for him being "loyal" for another season and getting them CL football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back