• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkO0LWO.png

I would take a Man Utd win as long as Arsenal win as well, if Man Utd and Spurs win then that is bad for us.

A draw and an Arsenal win is probably the best result for us and nobody can really deny that.

Well i've just been involved in a 36 month campaign regarding the Liver Bird and a third party. So, i win.

Anybody can say stuff on the internet.
But you never, because your understanding of the IP is sub standard.

Bottom line is that I don't need to justify my job to you and provide details. I've told you that you were wrong, and thats the end of it

I would take a Man Utd win as long as Arsenal win as well, if Man Utd and Spurs win then that is bad for us.

A draw and an Arsenal win is probably the best result for us and nobody can really deny that.

Would you sacrifice a 50% chance of Europa League football for a 10% shot at Champions League though?
Not that we have a choice, just hope Everton win their own games because we don't know what other results are for the best yet. The results today might have no bearing on where we finish. There's no certainty.

I DO want UTD to win though, and I don't care to weigh it up rationally, I just want to see those other tits squirm and cry, which if they lose IS a certainty.

But you never, because your understanding of the IP is sub standard.

Bottom line is that I don't need to justify my job to you and provide details. I've told you that you were wrong, and thats the end of it

That's not really how it works though.

I like going on stuff called proof. You saying you 'worked on stuff' proves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back