• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Clattenburg is the ref for this
8logmGx.gif

That's not really how it works though.

I like going on stuff called proof. You saying you 'worked on stuff' proves nothing.

When you get to a certain level in your working life you are bound by stipulations. Providing details on a public forum, especially considering the overall project is not complete, is one of them stipulations.

Your initial statement was wrong, accept it and move on. Stop trying to justify yourself by questioning my integrity

When you get to a certain level in your working life you are bound by stipulations. Providing details on a public forum, especially considering the overall project is not complete, is one of them stipulations.

Your initial statement was wrong, accept it and move on. Stop trying to justify yourself by questioning my integrity

Thats nice.

Doesn't change that a vague statement about you working on something to do with the Liver Bird proves nothing.

Would you sacrifice a 50% chance of Europa League football for a 10% shot at Champions League though?
Not that we have a choice, just hope Everton win their own games because we don't know what other results are for the best yet. The results today might have no bearing on where we finish. There's no certainty.

I DO want UTD to win though, and I don't care to weigh it up rationally, I just want to see those other tits squirm and cry, which if they lose IS a certainty.

Don't get me wrong I do 'want' them to get absolutely get battered but there is that little voice that says Everton, Everton Everton.

Every result that happens has a bearing on the league, whether it is to create momentum or directly has a bearing on the points and position now.

What I will say is that I think an Arsenal win will do more good than a Man Utd win will do bad. I think it may well be us and Utd going for 5th (which in the end does not matter in terms of European qualification) and Spurs in 7th

So what way are their fans going to embarrass themselves this season?, air plane gestures, throwing fireworks into family stands, smashing toilets or just throwing inflatable airplanes about

So what way are their fans going to embarrass themselves this season?, air plane gestures, throwing fireworks into family stands, smashing toilets or just throwing inflatable airplanes about

This is a perennial thing. You can take it as read that win, lose or draw thebestfansinderwerldlad will be arms out mocking the dead of an air crash.

The come not to play...they come to mock.

On a side note - since we've been given lip service about how much we stand side by side over Hillsborough.. question is "when are we (or our ex-players etc.) being invited to participate in the 25th Anniversary match?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back