• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually prefer Liverpool going away to places like this rather than the better teams at the moment. Cardiff are absolutely desperate and will at least give it a go. And hopefully that GK of theirs continues his great form too.

He'll give away dubious penalty and be sent off........you just know this will happen......

He'll give away dubious penalty and be sent off........you just know this will happen......

I've been told today that this sort of business isn't happening for them this season. Apparently it's a conspiracy theory if you point it out.

No, I cant understand it either.

I've been told today that this sort of business isn't happening for them this season. Apparently it's a conspiracy theory if you point it out.

No, I cant understand it either.

Utd handball, penalty, Liverpool handball, nobody except the crowd, the TV and the players saw it........

Utd handball, penalty, Liverpool handball, nobody except the crowd, the TV and the players saw it........

Yeah that's true, but it's sour grapes/tin foil hat territory to point that out...apparently. It's best to just ignore it and agree libpoolfc are just more attack minded and cleaner tacklers than other teams.

Yeah that's true, but it's sour grapes/tin foil hat territory to point that out...apparently. It's best to just ignore it and agree libpoolfc are just more attack minded and cleaner tacklers than other teams.
Except for Skrtel's shirt pulling

He was smirking like the cat that got the canary as he said it. He didn't believe what he was saying. The journalist who asked the question knew it too.

Drop the Blue act mate, we all know you're a kopite.

Oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back