• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't get the love in? They barely made a chance against a chronic Man Utd other than the ref giving them 3 penalties. City and Chelsea are miles ahead.

As well as that i think there is a cockiness and arrogance creeping into the RS camp that will ultimately prove to be their undoing.Jon Flannagan was mouthing off in the Echo today.Jon would do well to remember that there is no trophy won yet so if i were them i'd keep the hubris under control.

Why the pretence ?
I'm not sure what your talking about. He's very clever in his press conferences. Goes off on rambling tangents when he wants to avoid issues, such as Sturridge diving. The journalist didn't know what to say to that response about the stomp vs hurdle, as if those were his two options and he took the humble route. What a bizarre thing to say. The journalist just moved on.

Look, can we stop with all this 'Liverpool get all the luck' malaky. Most prem teams have been to Utd and gotten 3 penalties and had one of their players sent off, it happens all the time ffs..........

Not forgetting a referee who openly paraded his signed Liverpool shirt on a pre season tour and was banned from officiating Everton games due to rank cheating.

STANDARD FARE FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back