Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice Danny Murphy's sly dig about EFC regarding Coleman last night? Don't know why I was surprised, probably because I thought he seemed a decent guy. They were all praising him and right before they move on Murphy goes "I hope Sligo have got a sell on percentage...." What is the actual point? Think they'd be happier if we just packed up.

Did anyone else notice Danny Murphy's sly dig about EFC regarding Coleman last night? Don't know why I was surprised, probably because I thought he seemed a decent guy. They were all praising him and right before they move on Murphy goes "I hope Sligo have got a sell on percentage...." What is the actual point? Think they'd be happier if we just packed up.

Yes it was a classic sly boot put in while he thought no one would notice. They can't contain their delight that Arsenal are back in 4th. And why was Arsenal-Hull on before Everton-United?

Murphy was just reflecting reality I think. It was a poor time to mention it like, but he and everyone else knows that when the time comes for Everton's owners to cash in on an asset in a blue jersey then they most certainly will.

We cant keep players and build solid foundations with these gangsters in control. Other people outside of Everton realise that too.

This run of form has been ongoing since Jan 2013 so it may not suddenly stop as you predict.

But of course City and Chelsea will throw another ten lorry loads of oil at the league and make it difficult for everyone else to get a look in.

Going to be a miracle if Martinez can break into this 'monopoly'
a

I thought it was just a jokey remark to be honest.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back