Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, as has been explained before you are welcome on this site as long as you comply with the rules and the spirit of the site.

Unnecessarily winding up other members with comments such as the above and others will lead to a ban.

Please comply assuming you want to stay here

I think the word must be out over at RAWK: 'Sign up to GOT and take the piss. They just let you'.

I know there's no bar on them posting on here (and it certainly isn't my place to suggest who posts) but it is actually depressing now ploughing through the deluge of BS these people are posting.

I doubt I'm the only one who thinks it. As others have said: where have these oddities been until now? It's just on the back of a successful season and they're here on the wind up. Anyway, we've spoken about this before so I'll leave it at that.

it doesnt matter mate. theyd need to lose 2 of 3 games for chelsea to beat them to the title. its not happening.
You're missing the point mate. You're right in saying Chelsea have no chance of winning the title. But a Chelsea win at Anfield would open up the way for City to win it. That's not going to happen now given the latest injuries and the need for Chelsea to rest players for the CL second leg.

You're missing the point mate. You're right in saying Chelsea have no chance of winning the title. But a Chelsea win at Anfield would open up the way for City to win it. That's not going to happen now given the latest injuries and the need for Chelsea to rest players for the CL second leg.
sorry, i meant that i dont think chelsea would be getting a win out of it anyway because they have no chance of winning the league. could see a few being rested even if they werent injured

I think the word must be out over at RAWK: 'Sign up to GOT and take the piss. They just let you'.

I know there's no bar on them posting on here (and it certainly isn't my place to suggest who posts) but it is actually depressing now ploughing through the deluge of BS these people are posting.

I doubt I'm the only one who thinks it. As others have said: where have these oddities been until now? It's just on the back of a successful season and they're here on the wind up. Anyway, we've spoken about this before so I'll leave it at that.

Davek, there's no bar to any supporter of any team posting here as long as they obey the rules - it's one of the great strengths of this site.

If you don't mind I'd suggest three things - firstly don't engage with posters whom you believe to be WUM, secondly report any such posters to the moderating team, and thirdly, if any moderator, particularly myself, is not meeting the standards you expect, pass your comments on to @GrandOldTeam

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 4m
Jose Mourinho going with a bang. Angry with scheduling of #LFC v #CFC match on Sunday and his preference will be to play B-team at Anfield

Mourinho adds he will have to take advice from Abramovich. "I'm not the most important person at the club. I do what the club decides."

Yes!. Hopefully we will hammer these plastic's.

why is he angry with the scheduling? I dont get that? Its standard for a premier league game to be on Sunday then a CL game on Wednesday isnt it?

Hope Cech is out for our game. Luiz against Suarez and Sterling would be fun.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 4m
Jose Mourinho going with a bang. Angry with scheduling of #LFC v #CFC match on Sunday and his preference will be to play B-team at Anfield

Mourinho adds he will have to take advice from Abramovich. "I'm not the most important person at the club. I do what the club decides."

Yes!. Hopefully we will hammer these plastic's.
We're not playing Chelsea again this season mate.

cant see man city winning their last 4 either tbh

City with Aguero can beat anyone.

Liverpool have looked very, very nervy and have to stop being gifted goals like they were against Fulham, Spurs, City, United, Norwich etc.

Chelsea beat them and then they have to go to a resurgent Palace, if it's all square there after an hour then they will buckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back